Joebizz34's World of Customizing *Update - Lots of New Stuff!!*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joebizz34's Customs, Re-Paints and Kitbashing

What happened, something I said? :dunno :wink1:

545px-Wink.JPG

If you have a hardwood chair, simply draping a black or white cloth over it and putting the figure on the seat works well enough.

Building your own is simple enough. If you have a hardwood chair, simply draping a blue or red cloth over it and putting the figure on the seat works well enough. :wink1:

:lol Great minds think alike? Sorry I couldn't resist. :monkey3

Thanks for the ideas. I will try that out and see how it goes. I'll post new and improve pics when I do it.

Ok guys. Here we go again. :lol

Whoever knows me by now knows that I am constantly trying to improve my work. I was proud of my finished Chromeskull (minus the LED light which I am still working on.) However with that being said, it still bothered me. Was it Chrome? Yes...Was it a Skull face? Yes...But was it Chromeskull? NO

So, I went back and resculpted the head to try and create a more screen accurate image of his skull mask. I think I came pretty close. Now I am still new to sculpting overall so excuse the rough around the edges. I know it isn't a clean looking sculpt but I think it improves on what he looked like before and with re-doing it over what I already had I am happy how he came out.

DSC_0701a.jpg

DSC_0700.jpg

Here's some that I tried out the blanket over the chair trick. :)

DSC_0713.jpg

DSC_0714.jpg

Last one when I messed with the Hue color some for fun.

DSC_0702a.jpg

MUCH MUCH better pics Mr. Bizz. All the focus is on the figure and not the soda bottles in the background.

Thanks Dark. Here's some more I did with The Collector as well.

DSC_0717.jpg

DSC_0715.jpg

DSC_0716.jpg

DSC_0711.jpg

Tearing it up JoeBusy style :rock, saw the much improved Chromie and the pics are also up a notch :rock2

Ok last set of pictures of The Collector. I went back and re-weathered the mask to look more worn and rubbery. Even though it didn't look too wet and shiny in person, I found that it came off that way in the pics. So I wanted to take the edge off and give it a more wear and tear look.

DSC_0723.jpg

DSC_0720.jpg

DSC_0722.jpg

DSC_0721.jpg

DSC_0724.jpg

DSC_0725.jpg

Back