Joebizz34's World of Customizing *Update - Lots of New Stuff!!*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joebizz34's custom work

Ok guys,

I've heard the good and I've heard the bad about this figure. So get ready for version 2!! I've decided he's not done. I'm not happy with his size. Like others have mentioned, he is a bit on the thin side and I think a lot of that has to do with the clothing I picked for him. Although they resemble what he wears, they aren't actually Jason clothing. So I have the head and I have the body. Now I'm going to upgrade his outfit and I have few new ideas and tricks that I am going to add to this figure that I think will put it over the top. Stay tuned...

In the mean time here's some of those Part 3 pics I promised to post. This is just the original Sideshow version that I touched up. I dyed and weathered his shirt and the hockey mask is actually the prop mask that came with the Freddy of "Freddy Vs. Jason". I always loved the mask and wanted to use it on something, so here it is and it looks a lot more menacing then the mask that he originally had. I turned his original mask into the Part 8 one that you've seen. So now this one has the prop mask that I made wearable. The only negative is that you can see the claw marks in it that was put there to mimic Freddy taking a swipe at his mask, but besides that, I think the mask works great on him and I just chalk it up to a damaged look. :) What do you think?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OMG!! That looks awesome man. All you did was dye the shirt and change the mask? It's amazing how much a look of a figure can change or improve with just a few modifications. Unbelievable and I can't wait to see your version 2 of your Part 8. Keep it up.

P.S. Did you get my PM about possibly making me one? :wave

OMG!! That looks awesome man. All you did was dye the shirt and change the mask? It's amazing how much a look of a figure can change or improve with just a few modifications. Unbelievable and I can't wait to see your version 2 of your Part 8. Keep it up.

P.S. Did you get my PM about possibly making me one? :wave

Thanks again and yes version 2 is coming. Like I posted on my other thread, I am calling him "Jason Take Two". LOL, I am already working on improvements as we speak so it won't be long.

I did get your PM and just answered you. I really appreciate you wanting me to make one but for right now I am just enjoying making this for the craft and not to make money. We'll see what happens down the road.....:)

Now you make me want to Dye My shirt on My part 3 that looks amazing !!!Great Job what Dye and color did you go with !!

Now you make me want to Dye My shirt on My part 3 that looks amazing !!!Great Job what Dye and color did you go with !!

I used Rit dye and I mixed the following colors together....

Pearl Gray
Dark Green
Denim Blue

I poored the gray in first to make the base color, and then from there I added the blue and green until it looked right to me. I didn't have an exact measuring method or anything but I can tell you that I put the blue in the least.

I hope this helps.

Thanks for the props!!

Ok guys, I hope your still watching this thread. Here is my new and improved Jason Takes Manhattan custom. I call him Jason Take Two. What do you think?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dude I just saw this and replied on your other thread but My God is this awesome. I was fine with the first version but this is shockingly better. Awesome just awesome. You are on your way. :clap :yess:

Thanks man, You are always my biggest fan. LOL

Here is a before and after pic...

Before....

picture.php

After....

picture.php

Amazing man. I know you said you are not going to make more of these but maybe you can help me get started on one myself. I may require some help?

Amazing man. I know you said you are not going to make more of these but maybe you can help me get started on one myself. I may require some help?

Sure man I'll help you out. Also look around the forums for others. There is a lot of great stuff here to motivate you. How do you think I got some ideas to do mine? :)

I'm going to be away for a couple of days like I posted on my other thread so I will check in here and there if possible but next week I will have more stuff to post.

:wave

Ok guys, so just like I posted on my other thread for Jason here are my latest pics wiht him bulked up a little. This was the last part I really wanted to still tweek based on feedback so I did just that. What do you think?

IMG00942-20101205-1712.jpg

IMG00941-20101205-1711.jpg

IMG00936-20101205-1659.jpg

Back