Joebizz34's World of Customizing *Update - Lots of New Stuff!!*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Joebizz34's custom work

picture.php

Last edited:

Hey, that really came out nicely. Looks good all built up. Great addition with the forearm detailing. I think that makes the figure. Excellent job on the outfit.

Now you're off and running. The more you do, the better you will get like TFanGame said.

Ok guys, here they are. These next few posts will be of my completed??? Jason Takes Manhattan figure. I might still tweek him a bit but this is very close to what I wanted in the finished product. I hope you like what you see and remember, its my first one building from scratch so be nice. :lol but I will certainly welcome criticism to help improve my work as long as it's fair not just picking on me!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:rock: :rock: :rock:

Congrats! He looks friggin awesome!
Great job man:hi5:

And yeah, I have the orange coveralls too.
I already painted the orange stitches a few weeks ago and im ready to dye them.
Thanks for sharing your technique.
And keep customising!

great job man Love it,what did you use to sculpt the arms with??

Thanks man, I used Sculpy which I basically sculpted around the figures arms and then blow dried it till it hardened. I used Sculpy to do the head as well.

:rock: :rock: :rock:

Congrats! He looks friggin awesome!
Great job man:hi5:

And yeah, I have the orange coveralls too.
I already painted the orange stitches a few weeks ago and im ready to dye them.
Thanks for sharing your technique.
And keep customising!

No problem and thank you for the props!!! I appreciate it.

Hey, that really came out nicely. Looks good all built up. Great addition with the forearm detailing. I think that makes the figure. Excellent job on the outfit.

Now you're off and running. The more you do, the better you will get like TFanGame said.

Yes and thank you for the thumbs up. I really appreciate that especially coming from you!!!

Ok guys, I have more pictures on the way of another Jason I finished. This one is just a touch up. It is a Sideshow Part 3 Jason. The first in the line of many and I always had issues with it so I customized it up a little with a better Hockey mask and dying along with weathering the clothes. I will have pics of that tomorrow.

In the mean time, this set of pics is purely for fun and for a laugh. I hope SilentSurfer stops by again to see this because I'm sure he would get a kick out of these pics. This is my version of Michael meets Jason. The Myers being the one with Silent's head sculpt that I started the thread with and the other being my newly finished Jason Takes Manhattan custom. I hope you guys enjoy it.

"Hey I'm Michael what's your name?"

IMG00881-20101129-2310.jpg

"It's Jason glad to meet you".

IMG00882-20101129-2310.jpg

Last edited:

picture.php

"It's nice to meet you too."

IMG00886-20101129-2312.jpg

"I'm sorry for being rude, let's meet face to face. This is what I look like under my mask, how bout you?"

IMG00887-20101129-2313.jpg

Last edited:

IMG00888-20101129-2313.jpg

"Geez what's his problem?"

IMG00889-20101129-2314.jpg

"What the...what happened? I must have fainted."

IMG00890-20101129-2315.jpg

Last edited:

"Why did you fall like that?"

IMG00892-20101129-2315.jpg

"Your face.... and your breath...My God man, keep that hockey mask on."

IMG00893-20101129-2315.jpg

"Ok man, now those are fightin words..."

IMG00894-20101129-2316.jpg

To Be Continued

:lol:lol:lol

Last edited:

Thanks a lot!! Just having a little fun with it. :lol

Your welcome and keep it up. I posted in your other Jason thread as well and I am going to PM you about possibly making one for me. :)

I look forward to seeing more of your work here.

Back