Action Figure Joebizz34's 1/6 SS Jason Part 2 and Part 4 customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone....I'm almost there. One more to go. You know who that is..... Jason X. I have not decided on which way I am going on this one so I'm not committing to a certain look yet but I'm tempted to do Uber Jason!! We'll see.....

Wow great work man! Might have to get you to do my Jasons... And yes, do an Uber!!! Haven't seen many of those at all.

Wow great work man! Might have to get you to do my Jasons... And yes, do an Uber!!! Haven't seen many of those at all.

Thanks for the feedback. As far as Uber Jason, it will be challenging, but what a way to end the Jason run!! :rock

As far as your Jasons, yeah man if you ever decide you want that added TLC done to yours, just hit me up!! :)

DSC_1389.jpg

wow.gif
I have Not seen your work in a Bit...Amazing Bro
You-Rock.gif
I am so Glad I am slowely getting my Horror Collection back after tough 2011.

I knew that looked sculpted familiar, lol. Nice job what you've done with the figure. Keep up the good work.

Sorry to be annoying with so many pics but photography is another hobby of mine. I took a few more playing around with the lighting and I just had to share these with you. Especially the last one. That is my desktop background now. :lol

DSC_1367-1.jpg

DSC_1369.jpg

DSC_1370-1.jpg

Here's some new pics of Jason 2 now with his mother's decapitated head!!! I painted and haired this head sculpt myself. This originally was a zombie head that I converted into a Pamela head.

DSC_1365.jpg

DSC_1364.jpg

DSC_1361.jpg

Is that p4 sculpt still available? That thing rocks! Must have one if possible.

Never been fond of part-2 but you made him cool.:cool:

Thank you man. I agree that he was my least favorite look and in the beginning I wasn't even interested in customizing this one. However after giving it a go I realized that there is a lot of layers here to play with and improve.

Back