Action Figure Joaquin Phoenix "JOKER" Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just checked with my retailer. He told me "probably in October". Not too sure if it's a wild guess or a well-informed one. Kind of annoyed by the lack of news and delay while all the versions are already released.

That really stinks ! Since we have been waiting over 6 months for this figure to come out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm interested to see what the Cuke suit look's like on the figure? Is it a good fit?

It’s... okay. The shirt and vest are pretty terrible, but the jacket and pants are a slight improvement over the Toys-Era.

Here?s mine with the Cuke Toys jacket & pants and Toys Era shirt & vest.

uAIBY1g.jpg

vGwxwaS.jpg

The front of the jacket doesn’t jut out as much as the Toys-Era. I just wish the shoulders were smaller. It’s another Joker suit that suffers from being tailored to a standard body and not a super skinny one.

The material isn’t as weird as the Toys Era suit so I think it’ll be easier to dye, which is nice.

I wouldn’t recommend the full set, but if you have the Toys-Era shirt & pants it looks pretty good.

It’s... okay. The shirt and vest are pretty terrible, but the jacket and pants are a slight improvement over the Toys-Era.

Here?s mine with the Cuke Toys jacket & pants and Toys Era shirt & vest.

View attachment 487899

View attachment 487900

The front of the jacket doesn’t jut out as much as the Toys-Era. I just wish the shoulders were smaller. It’s another Joker suit that suffers from being tailored to a standard body and not a super skinny one.

The material isn’t as weird as the Toys Era suit so I think it’ll be easier to dye, which is nice.

I wouldn’t recommend the full set, but if you have the Toys-Era shirt & pants it looks pretty good.

Thanks for the pics:) That looks decent enough but unfortunately all these third party suits seem to have been made to only fit the standard narrow shoulder body

I just checked with my retailer. He told me "probably in October". Not too sure if it's a wild guess or a well-informed one. Kind of annoyed by the lack of news and delay while all the versions are already released.

SW Toys joker already released, I will be receiving mine after tomorrow. Will share some pics here and will review it in my channel (BigBreda).

SW Toys joker already released, I will be receiving mine after tomorrow. Will share some pics here and will review it in my channel (BigBreda).

Yes, paid my invoice a couple days ago but won't get to me for a few weeks. I can't wait to see your review.

Yes, paid my invoice a couple days ago but won't get to me for a few weeks. I can't wait to see your review.
I canceled my pre-order sometime ago cause I thought they had canceled it.
Was only when I saw the release photos that I went and buy it again, and was shipped to me yesterday. I am still a bit skeptical cause the photos that One sixth corner shared on facebook we can't really see the most important..headsculpt.
Anyway, and being the cheaper of the jokers around, if it really sucks, I can always use it with other headsculpts..

I canceled my pre-order sometime ago cause I thought they had canceled it.
Was only when I saw the release photos that I went and buy it again, and was shipped to me yesterday. I am still a bit skeptical cause the photos that One sixth corner shared on facebook we can't really see the most important..headsculpt.
Anyway, and being the cheaper of the jokers around, if it really sucks, I can always use it with other headsculpts..

Just looked at the picture on Facebook. Suit looks pretty good, can always pop on the TOPS head on it.

My review is up, you can check it. I did a comparison video as well between the 3 releases ( Toys era , Mtoys , SWtoys)
Just search Bigbreda on YouTube and you?ll find it!

This is a great figure I just received the toys era version. Tailoring is not too bad not like the videos maybe this is a second batch? Here?s a few pics
d6d25d59dbfdece3d58094a92fc851dd.jpg

5c845ca76fd493671702aee16a4c70d7.jpg

0c9d83398387e72679d4581324b78761.jpg

Great video BigBreda! I watched a couple of other videos of yours and decided to subscribe. Thank you for your reviews!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you guys! I had to get a second one today, and will use it with the extra head that comes with the Toys Era Humorist.
I may receive it tomorrow and then will share some photos.

Oh wow. SWToys really looks good, especially with the price. It's amazing how they are the most proportioned and arguably the best likeness compared to ToyEra and MToys.

Back