Action Figure Joaquin Phoenix "JOKER" Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been obvious for some time there wasn't going to be any merchandise for this movie. I doubt Joaquin would have signed up had it been about that.

Also in their wildest dreams I don't think WB ever expected it to get close to a billion dollar box office.

I don?t understand venom tho. Disney owns the rights to Spider-Man merch and did asm toys . I suppose now that they have there own Spider-Man they won?t support Sony anymore . But even if they did make toys for venom that?s would benefit Disney more than Sony .

Frankly I'm super surprised we got the HT Miles Morales. It's not MCU, but I'm guessing HT pressed for it since it's Spider-man.

It's been obvious for some time there wasn't going to be any merchandise for this movie. I doubt Joaquin would have signed up had it been about that.

Also in their wildest dreams I don't think WB ever expected it to get close to a billion dollar box office.

All good points.

ADBCB948-ACF2-4A8C-AC9F-39E382766EE4.jpegJokes on Me

Attachments

• 5CB49318-0EF4-4937-BAA2-15BAEF10231B.jpeg
    5CB49318-0EF4-4937-BAA2-15BAEF10231B.jpeg
    357.8 KB · Views: 268
So, I know it’s been a while - but is there a “definitive” body for this figure yet? I’m sending my CREG head off to get painted today, and I’d love to have a body prepared for when it gets back.

I might lose the Toys Era suit altogether honestly, it looks pretty cheap and clashes with the detailed head sculpt. Is there a good suit people like too?

So, I know it?s been a while - but is there a ?definitive? body for this figure yet? I?m sending my CREG head off to get painted today, and I?d love to have a body prepared for when it gets back.

I might lose the Toys Era suit altogether honestly, it looks pretty cheap and clashes with the detailed head sculpt. Is there a good suit people like too?
I think the problem is that all the suits that have been released so far are tailored to a standard narrow shoulder body, but JP Joker was very slim. Would need a custom tailored suit to look right. Also, I think a good body to start with would be an ACI Edward. It's a slimmer body than say a standard narrow. I have one, but cant seem to find anymore at the moment.
9bef0dc8eadd5f37b9b6559b48446304.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yeah that looks pretty good. I went ahead and ordered a cheap slim body on eBay, I’m just hoping it’ll be better than the stock Toys-Era body.

So, uh. I guess it’s official. Companies can license the Joker movie now.

IMXOFel.jpg

I wonder if we’ll see something from Hot Toys?

Back