Action Figure Joaquin Phoenix "JOKER" Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recieved my toys era today and was underwhelmed the suit is so bady tailored size wise ..if the suit had been good this would have been a good set..needless to say hes now on ebay

So what is the best version to get for this joker?

The Toys era one or the MToys one?

I don't know which one to choose hm

For likeness and options you should go for Toys Era but you have to know it will look better if you change the body and suit.

Just booked my tickets to see the live ochestral version in London - now all I need is for Hot Toys to reveal their version in the coming months!

For likeness and options you should go for Toys Era but you have to know it will look better if you change the body and suit.

That?s pretty much why I went toys era , sculpts. The suit can be easily replaceable once a well made third party comes out.

Just booked my tickets to see the live ochestral version in London - now all I need is for Hot Toys to reveal their version in the coming months!

I feel like if I buy one of the toys era ones hot toys will suddenly announce it

20200208_003336.jpg

Joaquin Phoenix "JOKER" Speculation Thread

going for toys era

I preordered MToys because I like the sculpt, face paint, and the suit tailoring (besides the pants, which I can probably live with). I might replace his shoes. The sculpt is the same one on their Arthur Fleck. Which really looks like Joaquin in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just saw pictures of a joker by Flix Toys called The Clown. I think the likeness is fantastic. It has a little journal too. I’d post pictures but I can’t yet since I don’t have enough posts yet.

I just saw pictures of a joker by Flix Toys called The Clown. I think the likeness is fantastic. It has a little journal too. I?d post pictures but I can?t yet since I don?t have enough posts yet.

I can?t find anything on google. Where did you see this?

I just saw pictures of a joker by Flix Toys called The Clown. I think the likeness is fantastic. It has a little journal too. I?d post pictures but I can?t yet since I don?t have enough posts yet.

Can you post the link or tell us how to see the pictures? Nothing comes up on google.

Wait -- is Flix Toys 1/12th scale?

Thanks for the links. Although I don?t collect anything under 1/6 anymore, it looks like a mini toys era lol.

Joaquin Phoenix "JOKER" Speculation Thread

I want a similar sculpt to this Filix Toys one in 1/6 scale!
4e015d94d6a49d3de4655481bb047d4d.jpg

f43d2ee1c6a2dd55e8d861420f9450a0.jpg

Ultimately, I would love it to be higher detailed so it would show the way his eyes were smiling in that scene. Here is a screenshot:
a71ba134479167c886630eb482e97149.jpg

Back