Action Figure Joaquin Phoenix "JOKER" Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If there's demand, and no license, the possibilities will be endless for 3rd party options.

I would be OK with the TE suit if it was more workable, but the material doesn't lend itself to easy re-sewing and tailoring. It might just get bunched up or tweak in odd ways because of the springy material.

I still may try to dye it a bit darker... and just use it as a possible alternate -- maybe seated in a chair like on Murray's stage or maybe the Final Mob Joker with bloody nose standing on the cop car.

The array of sculpts, the extras (mask, gun, flowers, cigarette) and the fantastic vest and shirt still make this worthwhile for parts.

It's sounding to me a tougher and tougher sell and more of a pass

I re-painted the TE sober head sculpt...tried for something a little closer to how it looked in the movie...

Has anyone tried the Toys Center suit on a slimmer body? I'm curious to see if it might look a little better. The Cuke Toys jacket looks good but the pants appear to be way too tight fitting...

DSC_1400.JPGDSC_1414.JPGDSC_1423.JPGDSC_1430.JPG

I re-painted the TE sober head sculpt...tried for something a little closer to how it looked in the movie...

Has anyone tried the Toys Center suit on a slimmer body? I'm curious to see if it might look a little better. The Cuke Toys jacket looks good but the pants appear to be way too tight fitting...

View attachment 477824View attachment 477823View attachment 477822View attachment 477825
Tried repainting it but couldn't get the white paint as light as they had it. So just selling it.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Second batch won't be until at least March. Maybe later with the country in quarantine.

As i don't have the best skills in sculpting with clay...I decided to try a different method in adding some length to the hair on the TE sober head sculpt.

I used pieces of plastic hair cut from a HT Ripley sculpt (which i'm in the process of modifying)...you could also use the ko version or a similar haired head sculpt.

The pieces are a pretty good match...but there's a little work in getting them to fit in without it looking too noticeable, but once fixed/glued in place and then painted up, the results are surprisingly good:)

0 TE JOKER MODS.jpgDSC_1484.JPGDSC_1488.JPG0 TE JOKER MODS (2).jpg

As i don't have the best skills in sculpting with clay...I decided to try a different method in adding some length to the hair on the TE sober head sculpt.

I used pieces of plastic hair cut from a HT Ripley sculpt (which i'm in the process of modifying)...you could also use the ko version or a similar haired head sculpt.

The pieces are a pretty good match...but there's a little work in getting them to fit in without it looking too noticeable, but once fixed/glued in place and then painted up, the results are surprisingly good:)

View attachment 477983View attachment 477981View attachment 477980View attachment 477982

Amazing Job!

So what is the best version to get for this joker?

The Toys era one or the MToys one?

I don't know which one to choose hm

Back