Action Figure Joaquin Phoenix "JOKER" Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A work in progress...

I'm using a body from the Disney Krennic figure...size is good but it needs a little tweaking around the neck, shoulders and foot pegs(cut/bremel)

JC1.jpg

Yeah that looks pretty good there, except that his arms might be looking a little long. I considered using the Krennic body as well, but the torso joint on mine is just way too loose.

Nice work. What is the actual height of the figure as its stands now?
I can see now with a narrower body the need to tighten up the jacket in the back.

He's about 11.6 inches which i'm happy enough with...but the suit will need a lot of work/re-tailoring. I'm wondering if it's all worth it as maybe another company has a better fitted and more accurate coloured suit already lined up...

Yeah that looks pretty good there, except that his arms might be looking a little long. I considered using the Krennic body as well, but the torso joint on mine is just way too loose.

Yes the arms will need shortening a tad. The torso was loose on mine too (as were the legs) but it's easy enough to tighten them up. I've had lots of practise over the years on all the awful BCS and SS bodies :)

He's about 11.6 inches which i'm happy enough with...but the suit will need a lot of work/re-tailoring. I'm wondering if it's all worth it as maybe another company has a better fitted and more accurate coloured suit already lined up...

Yes the arms will need shortening a tad. The torso was loose on mine too (as were the legs) but it's easy enough to tighten them up. I've had lots of practise over the years on all the awful BCS and SS bodies :)

That is the question.

How do you tighten up a torso?

Was able to use the iron on my suit without any problem. Had it on the polyester setting.

In fact my lapels had a couple faded white dots created by the packaging, and running the iron over them briefly made them disappear.

df411e3db63e522bfbb13e4c5012bc6d.jpg

The gun will fit in a left hand. Just gotta have the fingers grip the trigger and the lower three will hold the gun.

What exactly does this mean? Paint? Head broke?

I?m sorry I didn?t see the notification

I don?t know how it happened, as the sculpts weren?t dropped, but on the serious face, there is a slight piece of paint/ sculpt that looks like it came off. So there is a faint, but very noticeable up close spot right above the left brow. You can see it in the pic I posted it you zoom in. The smiling sculpt seems to have a scratch on the bottom of the red make up lip. I don?t know if it was there the whole time, but I tried taking a zoomed in pic and noticed it. Now I can?t unsee it.

Like I said, it had to happen from just handling on the beginning , so when you handle the sculpt, handle it by the hair and not the face.

I?ll get over it, the nick and scratch are only visible if you look at it up close and no what to look for.

Back