Action Figure Joaquin Phoenix "JOKER" Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joaquin Phoenix "JOKER" Speculation Thread

Also a small detail that the figures miss out on that Todd Phillips points out on the commentary

When Arthur is Arthur he is right handed, when joker is in the driver seat he is left handed. Would have been nice to get a gun gripping hand for the left arm.

Whenever Joker holds the gun ,it?s always in his left hand.

Waiting for his video to see more. What do you mean -- he's using or you're using the cuke toys suit? And what's the Neo Toys shirt?

Oh I mean he is, in the description he said his bathroom dance Joker uses the CukeToys suit.

Bloody hell... looks like my Joker is lost in the USPS system. I had to open a case. It either never left its last destination or its on a truck somewhere forgotten.

Man, I?m sorry. Did they notify you of the lost package?

Of course not. I called. But the "in transit to the next location" has been listed for 3 days now with no movement from a place that usually is overnight. I'm sure its there somewhere just being overlooked, set in the wrong bin, slipped under the driver's seat... something.

But I'm so eager to get it, you know, that's it just extra torture. :lol

I hope its not smashed beyond recognition and they're just embarrassed to send it along.

Damn that sucks. Usually I have good luck with USPS and even get packages 1 or 2 days earlier than estimated, but every now and then something will get lost in the system and just take freakin forever to arrive. Although thankfully I've never had anything truly get lost.

Damn that sucks. Usually I have good luck with USPS and even get packages 1 or 2 days earlier than estimated, but every now and then something will get lost in the system and just take freakin forever to arrive. Although thankfully I've never had anything truly get lost.

It seems Lots of stuff is in Limbo during Chinese New Year
I would imagine once the observance period is over it will arrive

Its long gone from China. Arrived in Los Angeles on the 17th. Took literally one day to get from China to LA. But to get to me from the ICS hub, its been 7 days now. :lol

Its definitely misplaced somewhere within a 10 mile radius of me right now.

Its long gone from China. Arrived in Los Angeles on the 17th. Took literally one day to get from China to LA. But to get to me from the ICS hub, its been 7 days now. :lol

Its definitely misplaced somewhere within a 10 mile radius of me right now.

My TDK joker knife is currently at that facility.

What?s his price range?

The unpainted Joker heads I ordered from him with sculpted hair were about $75 each. A $25 deposit when I ordered them, and he charges the rest when they’re ready to ship. I imagine this would be the same.

Last edited:
Back