Action Figure Joaquin Phoenix "JOKER" Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like I said guys I think Toys Era did themselves a disservice pumping these out so quickly, maybe they were worried about competition? Either way I think not all is lost there's ton of potential in the figure it's just not a very good first impression taking into account it's Toys Era most popular figure yet.

Like I said guys I think Toys Era did themselves a disservice pumping these out so quickly, maybe they were worried about competition? Either way I think not all is lost there's ton of potential in the figure it's just not a very good first impression taking into account it's Toys Era most popular figure yet.

Yeah I think it's a lot more of that than a typical problem with 3P. Toys Era's X-Men figures all look great, I have their Cable and Colossus and am very happy with both of them. I think they did rush to get these out before the competition. Their other figures usually have like an 8-9 month window at least.

Can you provide any full length shots of the whole figure?

I have to decide if I want to lose $20 or $180 in the next few days.

Yeah watching those videos I'd say the baggy jacket is probably a bigger issue than the size of the head.
Yeah I think they wanted him to look skinny so they made the jacket extra baggy, in the movie it fit him rather nicely tho, and by doing that they just made the head look smaller in comparasion, the pants are also way to baggy.

Thought the figure was called the comedian? Whys the box say different?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
My guess? Clever way of avoiding trouble when shipping the figures and custom inspections, wouldn't be a first to see some third party figures get taken away for copyright breaking, they also didn't put any info or logo on the box, they're watching out for themselves.
Yes, thank you for those... I feel much better about the figure after watching the last two.
No need to thank me, I'm waiting for better reviews to drop atm, hopefully people can make up their mind better once we have better material to judge the figure with.

My guess? Clever way of avoiding trouble when shipping the figures and custom inspections, wouldn't be a first to see some third party figures get taken away for copyright breaking, they also didn't put any info or logo on the box, they're watching out for themselves.

Ah okay. Guess good for us.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

So, panic over? Must be go through this for every figure release. :lol

Looks pretty good to me. Not expecting the paint to match Hot Toys quality from any third party but it seems fair for the price. Can always send the heads to a painter to take the figure to another level, the underlying sculpts look on point to me.

what you guys this of the Mtoys one ??
IMG_20200102_144831_093.jpg
IMG_20200102_144838_581.jpg
IMG_20200102_144850_592.jpg
IMG_20200102_144855_576.jpg
IMG_20200102_144853_976.jpg
IMG_20200102_144835_454.jpg
IMG_20200102_144833_529.jpg
IMG_20200102_144843_378.jpg
IMG_20200102_144846_605.jpg

Back