Action Figure Joaquin Phoenix "JOKER" Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do they have so many accessories coming with it? Or is it just to decorate the stairs like the picture suggests?

He can wear the mask. Theoretically, you might be able to slide the photos, laughing condition card, joke book and/or flower wand into one of his close grip hands. The rest are to decorate the stairs with. The cool thing is they don't make or break the statue. So if you want to save some money thinking you won't use the accessories, you can go for the regular. If I were to get this (which I won't), I'm an accessory junkie so even if I wouldn't for sure use all them, i would like to have them just in case :lol

DAMN they knocked it out the park. Can only dream of getting a figure that looks this good. Even the accessories look like 1/1 prop.

Bravo to Prime 1 & Blitzway.

96541999_3054803034566318_2635014680078188544_o.jpg

96235244_3054806677899287_2722072387267854336_o.jpg

97450934_3054806187899336_8506253759897141248_o.jpg

That looks incredible. I don't get what's the hold up on a 1/6 scale version? Clearly, it's not a likeness rights issue.

I think with the impending doom the economy is about go through, I?m going to retire a bit from collecting and put money to the side. So whatever 1/6 gets released, I?m going to vicariously live through you all.

That statue looks great and the likeness is perfect. Hope Hot Toys follows with one soon!

Hot Toys should step up and put out a 1/6 and or 1/4 scale figure of a Phoenix Joker. If not, then hopefully Blitzway can secure the licence since obviously it's being allowed now with the 1/3 scale statue.

I received a shipping notification from Toys Wonderland! My MToys Joker is finally on his way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If there is to be an official 1/6 version i do hope it comes from Blitzway and Ms Kim.

That statue sculpt is a masterpiece...the likeness to Phoenix/joker is spot on from all angles...

Has Blitzway ever offered something in both formats before at the same time?

There might be a reason they chose 1/3rd scale instead of 1/6th.

I re-worked and narrowed the shoulders on the TC jacket by a couple of mm's. Repainted the buttons too...

I still might swap out the vest for the more accurate TE one...but i love the real workable buttons that TC included:)

DSC_0099 (2).JPGDSC_0106.JPGDSC_0086 (2).JPG

Matrix reworked the shoulders... that's why it looks so good.

At this point, with licensing having begun, I'd say hold for a legit 1/6th figure now. Maybe not HT, but someone will do it. Maybe WB promised the filmmakers and Phoenix that they wouldn't toy-out the film until after its Oscar run.

Matrix reworked the shoulders... that's why it looks so good.

At this point, with licensing having begun, I'd say hold for a legit 1/6th figure now. Maybe not HT, but someone will do it. Maybe WB promised the filmmakers and Phoenix that they wouldn't toy-out the film until after its Oscar run.

I'm with Wor on this one. I would hold out for an official version. Whether that be HT or some other company; it seems a little better than probable at this point. One would hope that it will be better than what the knock-offs have produced. I own the TE version for the sole purpose of tinkering with it when it seemed no official product was going to be produced. I would happily purchase an official version.

Joaquin Phoenix "JOKER" Speculation Thread

My MToys Version arrived from Toys Wonderland today! I am so glad to have this guy filling in until we get an officially licensed version.
I took this first picture in natural light and it accurately depicts the color of the suit in-hand. I find that using my iPhone camera in all other lighting makes the suit a brighter red.
201cb59df0570b47877e1768254f2e66.jpg

Here, I tried to use a black background for a little more pop!
19cf0c91e24a9c326cf8fcc75b4c7376.jpg

I have got to get a stand for this figure.
e32c1f15d1f807b2bc159a9ae68faa5e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got a new body for mine today. Way more flexible than the stock Toys-Era body, and doesn't sound like a door in a haunted house when I try bending the knees. It's a bit thinner, too.

FYPCEFk.jpg

oJ4MlSZ.jpg

Just waiting for the Cuke Toys jacket and pants to arrive. :woo

Back