Statue JND Studios: The Dark Knight - Ledger Joker 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's looking a little like the "Hit Me" from that teaser. I'm super excited for this one. Just might break the bank for this guy since the P1 isn't doing it for me

It's looking a little like the "Hit Me" from that teaser. I'm super excited for this one. Just might break the bank for this guy since the P1 isn't doing it for me

Great mind think a like, that P1 I did not like at all.

I dunno. I prefer the mob paint or party paint. Getting tired of the grungy runny paint jobs but we’ll see in a few days.

There's still time for Prime to make small adjustments in the sculpt, so you may want to wait? I think the Prime is pretty close to being perfect, just some small changes needed. I imagine this version will be at least $500 more than the Prime.

There's still time for Prime to make small adjustments in the sculpt, so you may want to wait? I think the Prime is pretty close to being perfect, just some small changes needed. I imagine this version will be at least $500 more than the Prime.

Bro, this is my opinion so don't get all butt hurt like some. But the p1 is off. The smile is very bad. Looks very weird. The pose is almost identical to side shows. The hair is pvc, basically plastic. The sculpt is okay. But 500 more for a much better statue. IM in. QS will be better than P1 as well. I emailed P1 about the issues, they said will take it into consideration. But they messed it up. But if fixed it could be something to keep an eye on. But that pose is what did it for me. Where as QS is doing the grenade pose. Which should be sick and now JND with this one. P1 shouldn't even be a consideration, unless you don't have the money they ask for.

yea for sure. I know a lot of folks don't like the hair on the P1, but I think it's actually one of the things that looks pretty great. Sculpt definitely needs work and if they mentioned that they were gonna update it, I'd be more willing to wait. However, the JND WW84 piece sold out in less than 24hrs if I remember correctly, so idk how much waiting can be done for this guy :lol I also wish the P1 came with a hand holding the glock with extended clip and not just the machine gun. Tailoring is ace on it though that's for sure.

Bro, this is my opinion so don't get all butt hurt like some....

I think the issue most have is that anytime anyone mentions that they like the P1, you seem compelled to reply to them on why it's so bad and why that person should not get the P1 (just as you've done here). You replied to me saying "great minds think alike" however I wonder how you would've replied had I said that I like the P1 but wanted to wait to see how the JND turns out first. I'm pretty sure I would've gotten a very different reply. Everyone likes what they like and it probably gets a little tiresome to see the same guy following up a member's positive thoughts towards the P1 with the same negativity from you. There's nothing wrong with you not liking the P1 piece, but that also doesn't mean you need to regularly repeat why you think it's so bad anytime anyone else think it's a good piece that they are happy to order. I guess the real question is, are you trying to get ppl to not order the P1? B/c at this point I think we know you do not like the P1. Is it just difficult for you to understand that some ppl might actually like the P1? While I'm not 100% about it, I do think it has some good points; however for me, if I'm going to spend big money on a piece like these then I have to be 100% happy with it. I could very well not be 100% happy with JND or Queen Studios in which case I won't buy any :dunno:

The same thing is happening in the HT WW84 thread. There's a few guys in there who keep on replying to anyone who liked that movie with "the movie is crap" type of posts and it gets old and boring.

Bro, this is my opinion so don't get all butt hurt like some. But the p1 is off. The smile is very bad. Looks very weird. The pose is almost identical to side shows. The hair is pvc, basically plastic. The sculpt is okay. But 500 more for a much better statue. IM in. QS will be better than P1 as well. I emailed P1 about the issues, they said will take it into consideration. But they messed it up. But if fixed it could be something to keep an eye on. But that pose is what did it for me. Where as QS is doing the grenade pose. Which should be sick and now JND with this one. P1 shouldn't even be a consideration, unless you don't have the money they ask for.

Bro, please be aware that people will buy the p1 statue and be happy with it. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean people shouldn't order it if they like it, your opinion is just that. I won't be getting it but I heard it has moveable eyes and the sculpt looks good to me. It's okay for people to have different opinions, unless you're insecure about your own

Let's just enjoy the great choice we have

Yea, not everyone is going to agree. Some will like it ...some won't. Go with what you like.

Bro, please be aware that people will buy the p1 statue and be happy with it. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean people shouldn't order it if they like it, your opinion is just that. I won't be getting it but I heard it has moveable eyes and the sculpt looks good to me. It's okay for people to have different opinions, unless you're insecure about your own

Let's just enjoy the great choice we have

IMG_3722.jpg

This is why I wont order it. P1 just doesn't compare to QS or JND. For the same money as P1. I never discouraged anyone from buying it. Now if you can say where I said that I will say sorry but I never do that. I am allowed to give my opinion and I will. So you don't like it don't read it. God some big ass babies in these forums. "oh your hating." No I just don't like it and I can say that as many times as I want. You guys don't have the obligation to read it lol.

yea for sure. I know a lot of folks don't like the hair on the P1, but I think it's actually one of the things that looks pretty great. Sculpt definitely needs work and if they mentioned that they were gonna update it, I'd be more willing to wait. However, the JND WW84 piece sold out in less than 24hrs if I remember correctly, so idk how much waiting can be done for this guy :lol I also wish the P1 came with a hand holding the glock with extended clip and not just the machine gun. Tailoring is ace on it though that's for sure.

I think the issue most have is that anytime anyone mentions that they like the P1, you seem compelled to reply to them on why it's so bad and why that person should not get the P1 (just as you've done here). You replied to me saying "great minds think alike" however I wonder how you would've replied had I said that I like the P1 but wanted to wait to see how the JND turns out first. I'm pretty sure I would've gotten a very different reply. Everyone likes what they like and it probably gets a little tiresome to see the same guy following up a member's positive thoughts towards the P1 with the same negativity from you. There's nothing wrong with you not liking the P1 piece, but that also doesn't mean you need to regularly repeat why you think it's so bad anytime anyone else think it's a good piece that they are happy to order. I guess the real question is, are you trying to get ppl to not order the P1? B/c at this point I think we know you do not like the P1. Is it just difficult for you to understand that some ppl might actually like the P1? While I'm not 100% about it, I do think it has some good points; however for me, if I'm going to spend big money on a piece like these then I have to be 100% happy with it. I could very well not be 100% happy with JND or Queen Studios in which case I won't buy any :dunno:

The same thing is happening in the HT WW84 thread. There's a few guys in there who keep on replying to anyone who liked that movie with "the movie is crap" type of posts and it gets old and boring.

Here comes another Whiner. Listen, FirstIMG_3722.jpg of all no one is asking to read my stuff. This is why I wont order it. P1 just doesn't compare to QS or JND. For the same money as P1. I never discouraged anyone from buying it. where I said that I will say sorry but I never do that. I am allowed to give my opinion and I will. So you don't like it don't read it. God some big ass babies in these forums. "oh your hating." No I just don't like it and I can say that as many times as I want. You guys don't have the obligation to read it lol.

Here comes another Whiner. Listen, First all no one is asking to read my stuff. This is why I wont order it. P1 just doesn't compare to QS or JND. For the same money as P1. I never discouraged anyone from buying it. where I said that I will say sorry but I never do that. I am allowed to give my opinion and I will. So you don't like it don't read it. God some big ass babies in these forums. "oh your hating." No I just don't like it and I can say that as many times as I want. You guys don't have the obligation to read it lol.

No reason to post the same picture 3 times :lol Yes, the Queen Studios one is nice. We can see it in that thread :lol

I'm not whining nor do I think you're hating by voicing your opinion. No where in my post was I complaining or whining but rather trying to give you a reason and understanding to why some folks might be responding to you the way they have been. That clearly went over your head since you took that entire post as "whining." If you like repeating yourself every time someone posts that they like the P1, by all means go right ahead :lol You seem to be the one getting your upset that not everyone is agreeing with your view that P1 is crap and obviously feel the need to make sure your voice is heard. Maybe not enough attention as a child? If you think there's too many babies here, no one is requiring you to be part of the forum :wave

No reason to post the same picture 3 times :lol Yes, the Queen Studios one is nice. We can see it in that thread :lol

I'm not whining nor do I think you're hating by voicing your opinion. No where in my post was I complaining or whining but rather trying to give you a reason and understanding to why some folks might be responding to you the way they have been. That clearly went over your head since you took that entire post as "whining." If you like repeating yourself every time someone posts that they like the P1, by all means go right ahead :lol You seem to be the one getting your upset that not everyone is agreeing with your view that P1 is crap and obviously feel the need to make sure your voice is heard. Maybe not enough attention as a child? If you think there's too many babies here, no one is requiring you to be part of the forum :wave

How about you shut up and enjoy the statue, now whos the one repeating themselves. Go back and look at your last post you repeated what that other ****** bag wrote and now continue to repeat him and now yourself. Idk why, it means so much to you. My opinion. Stfu and move on... God, some thin ass skin people on this damn forums. Forums are for opinions. You don't like that, then don't read my ****. No one asked you too in the first place. But since it bothers you so much, why write back??? Exactly. Talking about a baby, I never once was whining. I gave opinion. You and the other guy can't handle that and then proceed to go off topic and now made it about me rather than the statue. Thats the definition of a baby!!! Oh and your cartoon emojis. What are you a two year old? Im not the one whos butt hurt over an opinion pal! Ive spent to much time wasting my time on you. Move on... But im sure you need the last word.

Incredibly dark but you can also feel the psychotic rage in his eyes. Thought we got lucky with QS 1/4 but wow, this piece...big thumbs up!

Back