Statue JND Studios: The Dark Knight - Ledger Joker 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also this isn't even a prototype that we know of. It hasn't got the base for a starter that the WW and AF statues have. This seemingly was made pre-Fleck, like the other poster said unlicensed and from a different artist. Now Kojun in the art director, and they're pulling all of the best artists from studios like Hot Toys.

Considering how well WW is doing at the moment with the new price point I imagine it'll be a similar price, and if these come out like how the prototypes are... they're worth that price point. I think they look the best quality on the market, with QS behind them. They just look more finessed and classy.

From instagram
77aa4dee34d53236cc794db3b00f5bf4.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Lmao! Are you being sarcastic or serious? If serious, what changed your mind?

If the pics above this preview is what we’re getting I’ll gladly skip. Paint looks different so far just from the eyes. I doubt those pics are of the figure since they’re only showing the eyes. So far looks promising but would definitely skip if we get what’s been shown already.

From Facebook:

Shoo said:
Hey JND, considering another company has just revealed their own 1:3 Ledger Joker, it'd be great if we could get at least a bigger glimpse of yours. : )

JND Studios Co. said:
You should be able to see a little more next week!

Back