JLCMSU's Collection Updated 8/06

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: But.......

Thanks TB. I'm still trying to figure out what to do with the RWOS pics can't get them looking the way I want as far as size and all. Thats why my CT was a little wet. :p

I changed the size of my RWOS pics they now look a little better I think.

The site has been updated again finally.

New pics include Elessar, MOS bust, Easterling, and Ugluk.

Excellent collection JLC! Nice website too! I am computer challenged so I am in awe of anyone who can do what you've done.:rock

Thanks WetaNut :) :wave

The collection is a growing one all the time. Especially lately although I will be glad when its January and I can get a job so I can make some money to start paying down the CC thats building up now.

Its a nice little site for what I have time and skill to do. Although I am starting to get close to being out of space but I have another AOL screen name that has 20mb of room on it so I should be safe for a while.

Galadhrim Archer, GTW statue, and Elendil Bust pics coming this weekend hopefully.

Grima statue, Isildur Bust, GTW statue, Galadhrim Archer statue, and Elendil Bust pics coming this weekend.

Not gonna get going had a couple things coming up. Will try for tomorrow.

Ok gonna shoot for Sunday since I won't have any school related items.

Finally got it updated with nine items.

GTW Statue
Galadhrim Archer Statue
Grima Statue
Saruman Statue
Elendil Bust
Isildur Bust
MT
Moria
New Balrog

Amazing collection Josh! :toast

Love the site as well! :rock

:eye B SEE'n U :eye

Thanks Mike :)

I really need to get Shelob up and may try to get that done tomorrow. The collection is getting bigger and better all the time.

I have three piece coming this week so I will wait till they come to update the site.

Merry Statue Pics
Shelob Pics
Orc Warrior Statue Pics
Pippin Helm Pics
Minas Morgul Pics

All coming tomorrow.

Camera

What camera do you use? Do you use a on baord flash or other light sources?

Back