Action Figure Jivotica LOTR Banners.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When walking in home after a long days work, there was this rather large but very light box sitting on the dining room table, it instantly made my day as I knew what was inside of it waiting for me to find! When I opened it there it was that WONDERFUL smell, some call it the poly smell but it is from the paint…….wow, I LOVE that smell!

My LOOOONG WAY overdue Jivotica LOTR Banners!!!! :hi5:

I can say this much they are every bit as nice in person then they look online! Just wow, VERY detailed and very much a piece of Art as the items I will be displaying them with! These guys are well thought out and the artistic interpretation shows and these little guys SCREAM The Lord of the Rings! There is plenty to find with these guys, from the detailed finials and ingots that are displayed with these guys to the shield on the Uruk banners, much thought was put in here to make these guys a serious work of art! Aric Jorn created some fine additional companions pieces to any of the SSW/WETA pieces out! I did own some of the larger Rohan banners but they were just too big to display in the relativity small areas of the average collectors home and these guys fit the bill! Considering these guys are limited to 100 sets world wide, with 10 AP’s, I am way shocked they are still available, about 15 or so sets left and I am SO happy I got #32 sitting in my collection now! I will take some pictures later as I have not decided on how I am going to display them yet but they will be in my COMPLETE SSW mini helm collection, pics to come!!! :panic:

Last edited:
Here is one pic to start....

Last edited:
Some detailing of these wonderful banners!!!

I LOVE THESE GUYS!!!

Last edited:
FB can you PM me the link to where you got these. I might make the plunge for them.

Edit: I see the website link in the one pic. Not a bad price for all three.

Thank ya!

Been thinking about getting these for a while and why not since I've sold a few more figures. That way I'm not spending cash I should hold onto. Been able to sell a few figures and turn those into the Red Book, Isildur's Scroll, and these. :rock

Thank ya!

Been thinking about getting these for a while and why not since I've sold a few more figures. That way I'm not spending cash I should hold onto. Been able to sell a few figures and turn those into the Red Book, Isildur's Scroll, and these. :rock

Lovin' my banners. Now - where you getting the Book and Scroll?

He's talking about the Indy props. Email him about the book and you can go from there.

Yup that is for the Indiana Jones props, all others are fair game, was looking at his web page and I have my eyes set on The Declaration of Independence, VERY well done and would love to have that one also, looks I am going to add to my order!!!

Nice! I'll stick with the two I got. My banners should ship at the end of this week according to an email I got from them. :rock

Back