JGAMA25's Updated collection pics - 8/13/12 Stan Lee's Autograph in 2nd post)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgama25

Super Freak
Reaction score
I finally got a chance to take updated pictures of my collection....hope you all like them. I'm planning on getting Stan Lee's autograph on the Spidey Comiquette Base and the original cap pf shield this friday. I will post pics of them as soon as I can.

IMG_4684.jpg

IMG_4686.jpg

IMG_4688.jpg

IMG_4691.jpg

IMG_4693.jpg

IMG_4694.jpg

IMG_4695.jpg

IMG_4696.jpg

IMG_4701.jpg

IMG_4702.jpg

Last edited:
Re: JGAMA25's Updated collection pics - 8/8/12

Very nice collection!
I'm jealous of the Spidey comiquette. Love the shadow of Skaar on the wall :p

Wow! Impressive collection.

Where did you get the little spotlights (not the puck lights) that you're using?

Very nice collection!
I'm jealous of the Spidey comiquette. Love the shadow of Skaar on the wall :p

Thanks!!! I got extremely lucky last year at the C2E2 convention in Chicago. I was able to pick up Spidey and Venom for $800 total.

Wow! Impressive collection.

Where did you get the little spotlights (not the puck lights) that you're using?

Thanks for the compliment!!!! The lights are from Costco. they come in packs of 3 (I think I paid $15 for the pack, not sure though as its been a long time since I've had them). They can be mounted on the wall or ceiling with screws or velcro. Both of which come with the lights.

BTW where did you get them Avengers logo?

The avengers logo are the peel and stick decals for a childs bedroom that I bought from target. It was on clearance for $7 so I decided to take it for the logos. I think it worked out nicely for the display.

Lucky bastard :)

Very lucky....the vendor had a carnage comq. that I missed by a few minutes that sold for $175. I asked if he had any other SS statues and he said no. Low and behold on the last day of the con he put out spidey and venom. I was lucky I was there early that day as he was saying he had someone inquire about it earlier but didn't hear back from that person. I told him I can pay in cash and asked me how much I would be willing to pay for both. I low balled him with the $800 offer thinking he would say no, but to my surprise he agreed!!!! :yess::yess::yess:

The avengers logo are the peel and stick decals for a childs bedroom that I bought from target. It was on clearance for $7 so I decided to take it for the logos. I think it worked out nicely for the display.

I agree; Gama

Very lucky....the vendor had a carnage comq. that I missed by a few minutes that sold for $175. I asked if he had any other SS statues and he said no. Low and behold on the last day of the con he put out spidey and venom. I was lucky I was there early that day as he was saying he had someone inquire about it earlier but didn't hear back from that person. I told him I can pay in cash and asked me how much I would be willing to pay for both. I low balled him with the $800 offer thinking he would say no, but to my surprise he agreed!!!! :yess::yess::yess:

Nice! I used to go to NYCC to try and find good deals (50% off comics and statues) but now that I'm in Houston I need to find a suitable replacement.

Back