Jessica Rabbit's New Baggy Dress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fancy Fancy

Freakzoid
Reaction score
New pictures are up on Sideshow's webpage for the Premium Format Jessica Rabbit.

The podium/Jessica Rabbit's base light up! Great!

The new baggy dress with extra wrinkles ruins the statue though.

Just curious if this new baggy wrinkly dress will be the final product or if it will be the dress that was in the initial pictures when it went up for pre-order that will be the dress on the statue?

New pics = new dress.

It's not as bad as the difference between 7 of 9's proto unifrom and the one that actually came on the product.:lol

THe baggy dress is a bit of an eye sore, hoping it was just manhandled and can be fixed, she is known for her skin tight dress

:lol have you guys seen the art print?! It has the exact same fold around the waist. It just looks uglier on the statue. But that's why it's there

5964121233_a9886f7cd8_z.jpg

5a6f0572.jpg

Wow, looks more like a seam than a fold. The fabric of her dress looks a bit different too, and her facial expression doesn't look quite as pronounced.

^^ I believe that's the original, which I definately prefer. It's only small differences, but still. I honestly don't know why there is a need for the light up base, it doesn't light well. I'm guessing it was supposed to mimic the stage lighting in the movie to show just her sillouette, but via the photos it doesn't do a good job : / she's still georgous though and I'll be buying her

I guess I'm the only one on the verge of geek rage because of the dress.

I absolutely detest the new dress.

That dress is horrendous compared the the prototype.

How can Sideshow or Disney okay a final product that deviate so much from the prototype?

Back