Jessica Rabbit PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to go through 2 Jessicas before getting a good one, sucked at the time, but now I got 2 I can customize that didn't cost me anything, so it definitely made up for it.

Lookin good! All I need is a Roger to go next to her so she doesn't feel so out of place in my collection.

Hi guys Does anybody have any idea if Sideshow are doing or will ever do a ROGER RABBIT PF?

Any news even a rumor will go along way in my book :)

Hrm, I probably should have picked one up before it sold out everywhere. Oh well!

I was toying with getting this one a few months back, almost pulled the trigger a few times, but it's not a character I really wanted (I've never even seen the film). Of course, soon as it sells out I start to question if I made the right choice:p Mainly as there is so little Disney stuff about now.

I was toying with getting this one a few months back, almost pulled the trigger a few times, but it's not a character I really wanted (I've never even seen the film). Of course, soon as it sells out I start to question if I made the right choice:p Mainly as there is so little Disney stuff about now.

Go and see the film, a pure classic in many ways, then you'll know you'll want Jessica :)

Go and see the film, a pure classic in many ways, then you'll know you'll want Jessica :)

Definitely a classic. I grew up watching the movie so I'll always have a soft spot for those characters. As soon as I saw they were making a Jessica Pf I ordered one straight away

Hay Guys

FInished up a Jessica Rabbit PF custom statue into Wonder Woman. Nice change of pace going to a anime custom, and trying to get that anime look for her.

So what i did was take off the cloth, patched up the gaps where the cloth was tucked into and then sculpted a anime feel to her Wonder Woman outfit while trying to keep it Jessica as much as possible. All alclad chrome work, with nice mixes of pearls for her undies and a metallic red with some Garage Kits acrylic chrome mixed into get a sheen look to it. Gave his skins a bit more pop then just pale flat colors.

So hope you guys like the turn out! thanks for looking!

Here is a 360 on her and got a new HD camcorder for better details
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgV_przQo5Y[/ame]

Jessica-WW-long1.jpg

Jessica-WW-long2.jpg

Hay Guys

Well this was a mangled Jessica Rabbit i got ahold of so i patched her all up and turned her into Dark Phoenix. Was fun project to redo her arms so that she would be using her powers lol.

Then since she had no base i customized a nice thick base to support her with a small fire flare at the bottom, didn't want to make it over powering and wanted the focus on Jessica. Then she's painted in yellow/gold pearls with the red being a solid red mixed with metallics and a Garage Kits Acrylic chrome to get a sheen. Didn't want to go full metallic onto the red, wanted it more anime look. As one point i was going to do a cloth belt but the waist is so small any tests i did wasnt working so i sculpted it on with a heart for the clasp instead of the DP symbol just for fun.

Since she was busted and don't have a foam box for her, i decided to magnetize the arms into her, since its easier for transporting.

Hope you guys like the turn out! THanks for looking!

Here is a 360 on her with my new HD camcorder for better details.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry4NLM_xK8Q[/ame]

JessicaDPLong.jpg

Back