Jessica Rabbit PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting! Not sure if Jessica's face is a good fit for these character but it's a fun concept.

very cool John! I wanted to do some stuff like this with J but she is starting to become too expensive, I still have my 2 I am waiting to finish (nurse and all sculpted pink dress), if I ever get a chance.

Im still totally in love with this piece!
avadynet.jpg

I always hoping ss will make one and they did, and they did it perfect!!

Congrats! :hi5:

Thank you. Question about the layer of plastic covering over the base, anybody leave that on? Is it worth removing to get better light or does it make a difference?

I kinda like the protection being there unless it's taking away from the presentation.

Thank you. Question about the layer of plastic covering over the base, anybody leave that on?

I ripped it off. It had some bubbles, scratches ,etc that at first I thought was the base it's self, till I realised there was a plastic covering on it.

So pulled it off to get a nice clean base, not sure it makes much difference to the lighting tho.

Just got her for my birthday over the weekend! What a surprise. My girlfriend is thee best.

Now that's a good woman! :hi5:

I always hoping ss will make one and they did, and they did it perfect!!

You know, I spent a lot of my youth loving JR and I never thought anyone would do her the proper justice. And then SSC did this and I was blown away. The only thing I wish that would have been different was a an added microphone. However, such a little thing to worry about when she looks as good as they made her.

Sideshow now needs to make a life-size bust, a legendary scale figure, and/or a life-size figure of her!

very cool John! I wanted to do some stuff like this with J but she is starting to become too expensive, I still have my 2 I am waiting to finish (nurse and all sculpted pink dress), if I ever get a chance.

CANNOT WAIT to see these!! I love Nurse Jessica and wish the nurses association hadn't been so overly sensitive all those years back so that we'd have more (any) Nurse Jessica figurines!

So disappointed to see Jess having so many issues from so many ppl, that completely sucks. I now know I got super lucky with no issues. hope everyone is able to get everything sorted out!

Yeah, what issues are so many having. Mine had a little bit of glue on the leg, but that rubbed off. So it's all perfect now.

Issues or not, she's awesome. I'm starting to have less and less room for mine in my collection. :( At least she's mint so if I have to sell her, I shouldn't have too much of an issue.

Back