Jessica Rabbit PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine yesterday, all in all turned out pretty good. A couple of minor issues, touch of paint around the top edge of the main base and some left over glue on her legs (tho I mostly managed to rub that off).
So while not perfect (they never are), nothing obvious that any replacement would be any better. I don't mind the face look, it does actually seem to work rather well. My worry was that you couldn't see her eye and hence glance, but you can, so that's all good.

I do wish the dress fabric was maybe a bit more 'heavy' and while the sparkles come off a bit, it's not too bad.

So overall, pretty good and I love the penguin.

just got mine 10mins ago and it looks great. But the glitter gets everywhere, I think i've still got some on my hands

It gets everywhere at first because I assume it gets loose during shipping but once the ones that are loose come off it seems to be better.

just got mine 10mins ago and it looks great. But the glitter gets everywhere, I think i've still got some on my hands

Wear gloves when handling her, because the moisture of your skin makes it tacky, and will remove more glitter because of it. Nitrile gloves are an excellent move. Better get a case for it, because every time you dust, you will lose some glitter.
I wonder if a steam cleaner can be used to get the wrinkles out?

Put up a video as well.

[ame="https://youtu.be/POTbMpCfmdA"]https://youtu.be/POTbMpCfmdA[/ame]

I do see the bubbling to white part of the base. I thought there was a clear film on it too. Not sure what that is all about. The figure itself is great. The heels on mine are a little close to the sole of the shoe for some reason. No cracks or anything though.

View attachment 49868

Am I really the only one who had to check this -

View attachment 49869

Anyway, the statue looks fantastic!

View attachment 49870

Wear gloves when handling her, because the moisture of your skin makes it tacky, and will remove more glitter because of it. Nitrile gloves are an excellent move. Better get a case for it, because every time you dust, you will lose some glitter.
I wonder if a steam cleaner can be used to get the wrinkles out?

Thanks for the suggestion but I just can't imagine myself putting gloves on before handling a statue. Maybe I'll just get a good display case for her

She fits detolf perfectly!!
dce0925a.jpg

I've noticed that the hair piece has a bit of gap when glued to the head. Seen it on my one and in a few pictures here too.
Not something major but was kind of disappointed with the finish. Otherwise she came out nicely :)

I was looking at mine and noticed a small imperfection on the top of her glove, its not too noticeable. Just wondering if it's worth contacting sideshow about a replacement?

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

It looks like it could be an easy fix for yourself to do but if it bugs you there's no harm in contacting them.

That's how mine came.

Okay, I'm going to take your word for it. IF it's a film on mine (which would make sense) then I don't think my base is cracked. When I run my finger over the line, it doesn't seem too deep. Wont know until I peel.

I was looking at mine and noticed a small imperfection on the top of her glove, its not too noticeable. Just wondering if it's worth contacting sideshow about a replacement?

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

Mine have this too but it is small and not noticeable, I actually thought it is intentional! if it's not, I might contact SS for partial refund.

Back