Jessica Rabbit PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the paint on the shoes are a little sloppy, but otherwise, I'm not seeing anything on mine.

JR_01.jpg

JR_02.jpg

JR_03.jpg

JR_04.jpg

Wonderful pictures and a wonderful collection you have there, jedi don! Nice display! I think you could move the print a few inches to the right so you can see her face, rather than centering it behind her.

I'm disappointed in this piece as far as the cups on the tray the penguin waiter is holding. I believe those are supposed to be clear glasses, as you can see the level of the beverage inside on the outside of the cups. SS couldn't have used clear plastic for the glasses and a translucent or transparent colored part for the liquid? It would really set it off a lot better.
I just double checked the movie. Yes, those are supposed to be clear glasses, all right. Shame, such a missed opportunity.

Last edited:
Alright ladies and gents, here is my ____tay video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CdQdws9220

That is a nice video. However, I don't agree that you should force Jessica into the base. I found that a little bit of gentle wiggling was needed, and it went in easily, except for the last 1/4 inch or so. At that point, I just pushed down on her shoe a little, and it went in easily. It was a bit snug getting it out, though. It needs to be wiggled out gently a bit.

The base is plastic, and I fear that forcing the metal peg into it could crack the white plastic.

Also, while seeing close up detail is nice, I think that too much of the footage was close up. The box was all close up and panning up and down, with no overall view of the whole thing. Most of the statue footage was like that as well. I suggest you hold the camera further back. maybe a tripod, or some books stacked to the proper height to put the camera on would do. Close up is nice to show detail, but the overall view is essential. How about a 360?

Got my ex today, absolutely flawless. Paint application is top notch and the print is great. Really really happy with her. Will take some pics tmr.

I got number #23/750. She's really nice. The light up base is a very nice touch :) Well worth the wait.

That is a nice video. However, I don't agree that you should force Jessica into the base. I found that a little bit of gentle wiggling was needed, and it went in easily, except for the last 1/4 inch or so. At that point, I just pushed down on her shoe a little, and it went in easily. It was a bit snug getting it out, though. It needs to be wiggled out gently a bit.

The base is plastic, and I fear that forcing the metal peg into it could crack the white plastic.

Also, while seeing close up detail is nice, I think that too much of the footage was close up. The box was all close up and panning up and down, with no overall view of the whole thing. Most of the statue footage was like that as well. I suggest you hold the camera further back. maybe a tripod, or some books stacked to the proper height to put the camera on would do. Close up is nice to show detail, but the overall view is essential. How about a 360?

Considering it was my first video, I'm going to go with, I did pretty okay. It is nice though to know things I can learn to make it better. So thank you. Next time for Black Widow or Baroness, I will take your advice. I'll have a better set up.

Last edited:
The more I look at her the more I love the statue, I think SS did pretty good except for the glitter thing, they should considered other solutions.

Considering it was my first video, I'm going to go with, I did pretty okay. It is nice though to know things I can learn to make it better. So thank you. Next time for Black Widow or Baroness, I will take your advice. I'll have a better set up.

The first thing I said was that it was a nice video. Ahh, you edited your post. OK. I'm sure the next one will be much better.

The first thing I said was that it was a nice video. Ahh, you edited your post. OK. I'm sure the next one will be much better.

Yeah, I edited it because we all need constructive criticism. Just hard to hear the first time around. ;)

I think I must have said the wrong thing in my video because I didn't mean to say force as in really push it hard. There are just some people out there that have a delicate touch and they get scared to push stuff down even just a little. If I could amend it, I would. Ah well, hopefully people aren't silly enough to smash her down into her base.
:monkey3

Jumped on the wait list for the Ex and it converted 4 hours later ! Then 6 hours later it got canceled ....... no explanation and when I rang customer services no explanation from them either . I was just told to rejoin the wait list

Alright ladies and gents, here is my ____tay video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CdQdws9220

Great video BG! :D I cancelled like an idiot because of new pieces being announced:( I ain't bothered about the print so hopefully pick her up on ebay down the line.
Love that you get the penguin with her too as standard, that's something that would usually be an ex.

I don't really consider her to be a Disney character. Yes, Touchstone pictures is a Disney label, but it isn't the same as a real Disney full animated cartoon, like Beauty and the Beast or Snow White. I realize that Snow White appeared in WFRR, but by that logic, Mickey Mouse and Daffy Duck are equally valid companion pieces.

If you didn't like the previous characters enough to buy them before (assuming it wasn't due to lack of funds) , I see no reason to pick them up now, just because of Jessica Rabbit. It seems to me that funds must have been a factor before, because if it wasn't, the previous Disney statues were nice enough to get all by themselves.

I have the Evil Queen, but passed on Maleficent due to lack of funds, and Captain Hook partly for that and because I'm not sure I can justify him in my collection.

No it's not about her being a 'true' Disney piece it's just that I was on the fence about the whole 1:4 scale due to space reasons and I wasn't sure if the overly cartoony look would work on such a big statue (in which case I would have stuck with WDCC).
But she looks amazing and so now I need Maleficent and Hook at least.

No it's not about her being a 'true' Disney piece it's just that I was on the fence about the whole 1:4 scale due to space reasons and I wasn't sure if the overly cartoony look would work on such a big statue (in which case I would have stuck with WDCC).
But she looks amazing and so now I need Maleficent and Hook at least.

Ahh. For the longest time I was against statues because they take up so much space, and preferred pictures instead. Well, I was right. These things DO take up a lot of room, and it's a very slippery slope collecting them.

Back