Jessica Rabbit PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Is that a rabbit in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?"
Jessica Rabbit EX 341/750

You're damn right I'm happy to see you!
She looks gorgeous and the penguin waiter is very cool too. The print is beautiful. Even the box rocks.
Sarvesh was right, she just begs to be photographed and I obliged!

Great pictures!!!!​

dsc1379f.jpg

She's gorgeous! Congrats! (and to everyone who got her!)

got mine and she looks awesome, unfortunately there are a handful of imperfections on her so I will be sending it back for a replacement.
And heads up there is a film on the top of the base

got mine and she looks awesome, unfortunately there are a handful of imperfections on her so I will be sending it back for a replacement.

imperfections can u mention those:cuckoo:

paint chips/marks throughout about 8-9 of them, 1 or 2 won't bug me much but it looks like it was handled alot.

Alright ladies and gents, here is my ____tay video.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CdQdws9220[/ame]

Please note, my video hasn't fully uploaded. So might want to give it another half hour. They are taking their sweet time. Or so it seems, as halfway through the video cuts off. But if I skip ahead, it's there. I dunno.

Didn't know there was a film on the base, I'll check this out.

Please note, my video hasn't fully uploaded. So might want to give it another half hour. They are taking their sweet time. Or so it seems, as halfway through the video cuts off. But if I skip ahead, it's there. I dunno.

Congrats BG!! :duff

She looks great!!

Now I'm just screwed.
Since this was my first PF and I love I'm going to have to get the other Disney that I missed out on.:monkey2

Now I'm just screwed.
Since this was my first PF and I love I'm going to have to get the other Disney that I missed out on.:monkey2

I don't really consider her to be a Disney character. Yes, Touchstone pictures is a Disney label, but it isn't the same as a real Disney full animated cartoon, like Beauty and the Beast or Snow White. I realize that Snow White appeared in WFRR, but by that logic, Mickey Mouse and Daffy Duck are equally valid companion pieces.

If you didn't like the previous characters enough to buy them before (assuming it wasn't due to lack of funds) , I see no reason to pick them up now, just because of Jessica Rabbit. It seems to me that funds must have been a factor before, because if it wasn't, the previous Disney statues were nice enough to get all by themselves.

I have the Evil Queen, but passed on Maleficent due to lack of funds, and Captain Hook partly for that and because I'm not sure I can justify him in my collection.

Back