Jessica Rabbit PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a strong feeling the exc will be up for second chance, don't know for how long though...could be months could be weeks

I put myself on the Waitlist for the EX.
I'm not moving into my house till March and my wife would kill me but I can't pass it up.

I hope it goes through. :pray::pray::pray:

Got a strong feeling the exc will be up for second chance, don't know for how long though...could be months could be weeks

I'm sure it will be, tho if production hits a home run (and it better), then it may not be for long.

I told all that would listen just how good the Evil Queen was when I got her and it was still in stock for some time. Then it hit wait list and is now totally sold out.

I sold my Queen for space issues, but she was an impressive statue, really liked her.

Yeah I must say I'm not a fan of PF because they're just too big and most of my stuff is 1:6 ish.

But Disney I'm making an exception because they are gorgeous and there's not much else out there aside from the overpriced WDCC stuff. Plus the WDCC Jessica Rabbit is freaking ugly compared to the PF.

I'm really :pray::pray::pray: that the Maleficent and Captain Hook PF don't go out of stock too soon because I can't buy them all at once. Money doesn't permit, my wife would strangle me and our house isn't built yet.

When I was planning to buy it I didn't care for the exc, maybe for resale value but I knew I would only display the reg head, now the exc hand looks better than the reg.

When I was planning to buy it I didn't care for the exc, maybe for resale value but I knew I would only display the reg head, now the exc hand looks better than the reg.

Haha that is EXACTLY what I think. I prefer the reg head but the EX hand.
Embodies "now go with the curse, and serve me well!"

Or as we say "va! et ne me decois pas!"

I have the EX Maleficent and I can definitely tell you, the EX is the way to go. I love the EX hand AND head much more than the regular!!! I would say go for the EX through Sideshow.

I have seen the box for the Maleficent PF, anyone have photos of the other Disney PF boxes? I'm wondering what Jessica's box will look like ... lol you know what I mean.

I have heard that they all look alike upside down..you know, UPC codes and all.

DarkSide.jpg

Do you have milk to go with? :)

She is an obscure character on a SW PF line that rarely holds its value. Some people passed as they figured it woul be available later. Sideshow went ahead and even increased the ES on the exclusive because as it turns out SW fans want their boobies and many don't give feedback here on boards.

The piece comes out and it looks sexy. Everyone wants one and even the regular versions become hard to find. It now has doubled in price. Moral of the story? Boobies sell.

Wow. Thats ridiculous. Although by the sounds of it the same will happen with this figure. But for myself I just have very fond memories of Roger Rabbit and therefore this piece is vey attractive.

At first I wasn't interested in the Disney pf's , now there my favorite line they just look awesome. Can't wait for the next reveal. Hopefully we can get 2 or 3 per year. My main collection is predator and terminator, the Disney looks cool thrown in with them

She is an obscure character on a SW PF line that rarely holds its value. Some people passed as they figured it woul be available later. Sideshow went ahead and even increased the ES on the exclusive because as it turns out SW fans want their boobies and many don't give feedback here on boards.

The piece comes out and it looks sexy. Everyone wants one and even the regular versions become hard to find. It now has doubled in price. Moral of the story? Boobies sell.

LOL.. true case in point the Gentle Giant 1/4 Sucker Punch Gals... look at those prices now!

Back