Jessica Rabbit PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so... how long will this sold out?? the print looks nice, but does it worth to buy ??

Unfortunately, the only Disney EX PF that did really well was Jack Sparrow. My EX Rocketeer of only 375 ES is still available and have no idea the remaining number. Not complaining as I love the piece and know in the long-term it will retain its value and grow. None of the other Disney pieces, except the REG's are really sold out and have been out awhile.

Evil queen exc sold out, and I sold her for $400 maybe about 4 months ago.

I am surprised with Chernabog he wasn't well received I guess, I think he is amazing and the exc only has 200.

Evil queen exc sold out, and I sold her for $400 maybe about 4 months ago.

I am surprised with Chernabog he wasn't well received I guess, I think he is amazing and the exc only has 200.

Yeah, my mistake. I thought Blackbeard was a Disney one but it's a SSC's original. Just as FYI, that one is below 10 left for the EX.

Blackbeard looks nice, but haven't bought any SS originals, I wanted the Doc Holiday/Wyatt Earp, but so much more I want is out to get those...if it was licensed to be from Tombstone movie with Russell and Kilmer likenesses I would def bump those higher on my priority list.

Blackbeard looks nice, but haven't bought any SS originals, I wanted the Doc Holiday/Wyatt Earp, but so much more I want is out to get those...if it was licensed to be from Tombstone movie with Russell and Kilmer likenesses I would def bump those higher on my priority list.

Yeah BB looks excellent and despite not being the likeness from the movie, he looks good paired up with Jack Sparrow. I am hoping SSC's using their Disney license for PF's of Will Turner, Barbossa for the Pirates line. Rocketeer sold poorly so I doubt I'll get my dream Jennifer Connelly PF ;)

The pints have been varying in size. I don't know the sizes off hand but some have been larger than 11x17 other have been slight smaller.

Thanks, Snoop. It would be nice if SSC added that bit of info to the product specs. Now to decide if I want the EX or reg.

Jessica hasnt sold out yet compare to Vampirella pf that she did from the first week.

Vampi has a cool exclusive, Jessica does not....I think the reg will sell out faster than the exc, many will buy from online retailers to save some $$.

Yes, I expect the reg to sell out faster in this case, tho the ES for that still isn't set, so SS could well 'adjust' things to stretch that out somewhat. And since the Ex is 750, the Reg will have to be near 1000.

Even so, this could easily end up being much like the Evil Queen, for a good number of weeks (after getting her), I told all just how great she was and how hard it will be to get hold of one, once sold out. Sure enough, that's what happened and if Jessica turns out just as good once in hand, no doubt the same will happen again.

So stay tuned, only 9 months to wait :lol

I was surprised it took so long for the Queen to sell out, a great piece. Once Jessica sells out, I have no doubt either that she will be rare on the secondary market, there are alot of J Rabbit fans.

I have seen the box for the Maleficent PF, anyone have photos of the other Disney PF boxes? I'm wondering what Jessica's box will look like ... lol you know what I mean.

Yes, I expect the reg to sell out faster in this case, tho the ES for that still isn't set, so SS could well 'adjust' things to stretch that out somewhat. And since the Ex is 750, the Reg will have to be near 1000.

Try 1500 Regulars. It seems like they got a lot of people passing on the exclusive and it boosted the regular ES.

Try 1500 Regulars. It seems like they got a lot of people passing on the exclusive and it boosted the regular ES.

1500 is a fair bit and more then I was expecting. Mind you, having said that, the Ex is now on waitlist (getting there first no doubt due too the Reg being double). Even so, seems to be selling pretty well, which we all knew she would. Now, if only SS would listen to us and make the other ones we really want....

Back