Jessica Rabbit PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Scarlet Witch was not nearly as bad as some others, I don't even notice it, it is very minor.

Thankfully my wife allows me to get this stuff, she doesn't mind the sexy statues (although she did have comments about the new Vampi pf) it is just the quanitity I buy and if I should really be buying at the time.
Maybe Im just lucky or whatnot but what I buy is my choice and my wife does not care. If its polystone with big boobs, it's just polystone, its not another woman is basically what my wife says.
On most of my statues when I get them in, she is actually interested in what the character is from, what they are about etc.
I own all of the AH girls and some of the other sexy Sideshow pieces. She's fine with it but I don't even ask permission for what I buy. I don't question or care about her $500 purses either. Its very much a "You buy what you like and I'll do the same" kind of happy place.

It's actually very nice to be on the same page as your significant other.

Why thank you! We get Entertainment Earth catalogs in the mail time to time, and those things are chock-full of pervert-y anime statues.

:lol :lol :lol

Yep, and the price is the only reason I've stepped down.

If the Ex doesn't blow me away, I'll pick up the Reg Jessica from BBTS since I have a boatload of store credit with them! :yess:

Is $300 what most were expecting this to be?, I know I was but oh well, honestly a $50 increase is not a big deal, if it is you shouldn't probably be buying a $300 statue in the first place.

Now if it was $400-$500 that would be a different story, you can probably find her if patient enough for around $300 when she first arrives, unless she sells out, then expect around $375-$400, and continue to raise in price.

Can't see to find any Sideshow booth videos on this PF, its all about the marvel ones. Does anyone have a vid that covers Jessica?

IMG_9547.JPG

IMG_9548.JPG
MY GOD!

:monkey5

Such an impressive figure!

Great work.

Have I missed something, but were is this $350 coming from?

That does seem a bit high, or is $325-350 starting to be the new norm for a PF.

Does anyone know if this is accurate to the "original" film, i.e. no underwear? :monkey3 :wink1:

I'd love one of these but the $300+ price tag seems a bit too high.

PsychoCenobite :)

She looks absolutely incredible in this video. :thud:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIPNvoINDtI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIPNvoINDtI[/ame]

I can't believe it's going to be six months before we can even preorder, that's just downright cruel Sideshow! :monkey2

Well I finally managed to track down a picture with the pricing and availability showing.

JessInfo.jpg

So it's $325 and will be available Q1 2012....

If that date is the planned release date surely the preorder should be up very soon now... :pray:

Back