Jessica Rabbit bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way, since everyone is talking about their Jessicas. I have a life-size Jessica which I got from the Disneystore.com 2 years ago. Here is a photo.

Sweet. If your wife/girlfriend was anything like me she would be extremely jealous of that thing.

As for the bust, I'm not digging the likeness. I have a few Jessicas: the 13" doll, a little porcelain statue, a bendy (awful thing, painted hideously and sculpted all wrong..got it 'cause I had one as a child and loved it), and the Walt Disney Classics Collection Jessica and Roger "How Do I Love Thee?" statue. Of them, I'd say the Classics Collection has the best likeness. It's so perfectly painted and sculpted. I won an auction for the big figure but the eBay seller flaked on me and I had to get my money back. But I wanted that thing so bad! Actually I saw another big figure of both her and Roger that was going for nearly half a grand on eBay once but it sold fast, does anyone own that one? Jessica is sitting on a stool and Roger is swooning over her.

I saw another big figure of both her and Roger that was going for nearly half a grand on eBay once but it sold fast, does anyone own that one? Jessica is sitting on a stool and Roger is swooning over her.

Yeah I got that one recently, cost me a fortune to get it into the UK. Shipping including Duty, VAT and handling fee's was just under £200 ($330 USD).
It's really nice though, the size of it surprised me. I already have the Jessica Big Fig and was expecting it to be in the same scale but at 25" tall it's quite a bit larger.

Here's a few pics.

JessicaRogerBigFig.jpg

JessicaRogerBigFig-Jessica.jpg

JessicaRogerBigFig-Roger.jpg

And a couple of the Jessica Big Fig for good measure.

JessicaBigFig-Profile.jpg

JessicaBigFig-Back.jpg

Back