Jessica Rabbit bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got the exclusive, and then I saw all the other disney busts there are. Does anyone have any good collection shots of these that have been released thus far?

I saw some of these at Disney World and thought they looked pretty good.

Here's a picture I found on Google from NYCC.

For those who ordered this, wouldn't you rather own a Jessica Rabbit PF scaled statue? I'm definitely not a huge Roger Rabbit fan and wouldn't buy it for myself but if I were, I'd go for the full size PF sized statue that Disney already makes that they have at their parks. If anyone is curious, I can dig up my vacation photos...

For those who ordered this, wouldn't you rather own a Jessica Rabbit PF scaled statue? I'm definitely not a huge Roger Rabbit fan and wouldn't buy it for myself but if I were, I'd go for the full size PF sized statue that Disney already makes that they have at their parks. If anyone is curious, I can dig up my vacation photos...

I'd like to see your pics. Do you know the Price of this PF scaled statue? If comparable to $70, I'll cancel my order. :)

I'd love a PF of this even though i'm not a fan of the show it would look awesome. :)

I love Jessica and I am really looking forward to a Jessica PF. But I don't like these busts at all because to me they are very strange looking. It seems like someone cut Jessica in half at the hips and then stuck the upper half of her body on a pole. Why not just make the complete figure from head to toe?

totally agree. i would defintely get a jessica rabbit PF, not this bust, which looks and feels incomplete to me. nice sculpt and paint app tho.

I went to pre-order one and forgot my debit card is expired. Hopefully they are still available when I get a new one. :D

totally agree. i would defintely get a jessica rabbit PF, not this bust, which looks and feels incomplete to me. nice sculpt and paint app tho.

Definitely the sculpt is beautiful. In fact, all of these "busts" or "waist-ups" or "halfsies" as I would rather call them, have great dynamic sculpts and look beautifully sculpted. Its just too bad they aren't full statues from head to toe.

Yep, that's the Jessica Rabbit Big Figure you're referring to. I found this picture.

disney-jessica-rabbit-big-fig.jpg

I'd like to see your pics. Do you know the Price of this PF scaled statue? If comparable to $70, I'll cancel my order. :)

I'm not certain on the pricing, but these probably run closer to $200.

I'll be first in line when a full Jessica figure gets offered. These busts just look incomplete. :monkey2

But is it still available for retail?

I'm guessing it should still be available as I was at Disneyland in mid February and they still had them.

I have more pictures on a hard drive somewhere but here's a picture of some of the statues they have available; they have more than the ones I have pictured here. It's a full sized statue so it's more expensive and in the range of a PF of around $200. If there was an Aladdin, Genie and Jasmine, I definitely would've been more tempted.

By the way, since everyone is talking about their Jessicas. I have a life-size Jessica which I got from the Disneystore.com 2 years ago. Here is a photo.

By the way, since everyone is talking about their Jessicas. I have a life-size Jessica which I got from the Disneystore.com 2 years ago. Here is a photo.
I HATE YOU. :monkey4

Kidding! That is Beautiful, looks like it's based on the WDCC Jessica. What did it set you back, if you don't mind me asking?

Back