Jerseyfest Model Kit & Statue Fair - Chief ILM Star Wars Model Maker & More

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Jerseyfest Model Kit & Statue Fair - Chief ILM Star Wars Model Maker & More

Great thread loving it, wished I could have gone

Anyone went????

Hey guys:

The entire Jerseyfest team was blown away by how big and successful the show was this year! We are grateful for all the attendees, vendors, artists, support team, etc. who participated. We just posted a gallery that contains hundreds of pictures from the show. It shows the incredible amount, quality and diversity of models and art that were for sale and on display, plus how much fun it was for everyone for 3 days. Click here to view the gallery: 2013 Jerseyfest Model & Kit Statue Fair » JerseyFestFair

We applaud the hobby and collectors community because so many people believed in and showed up for this convention from all over the country and even from outside of the USA.

Also would like to again say thank you to Steve Wang, Lorne Peterson, Jeff Yagher and all of our other guest presenters for making the show extra special.

Hope to see many of you at Jerseyfest in September of 2014 for an even bigger and better show. Much more info to come, so stay tuned.

Thanks,
Dave

This is so cool too bad I stay so far.

wow, looks like some good stuff. I always love models.

If Vince is here, or if anyone else knows, I would love to know more about how I can get one painted Selina Kyle statue (in the second half of the video) shipped to Singapore.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHdI0t03hfQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHdI0t03hfQ[/ame]

Back