JERRY VANDERSTELT Licensed LOTR art & happenings Balrog Original art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: JERRY VANDERSTELT Licensed LOTR art & happenings

Great news! Will these be available for order on your website?

Yes. My website has a "Store" button which will lead you right into all my items that I sell through my Ebay Store. Thanks!

JV

Anyone that is not already in my newsletter group can be added by simply emailing me ( [email protected] ) the address you want the newsletter to go to. This newsletter will have news on current events, especially the exact release dates of my new LOTR "Antique" line coming out this March.

JV

Jerry, the new pieces look awesome! :rock

But I am most of all looking forward to the Sauron piece (both the artwork and the statue!). I'm sure you'll knock it out the park!

Loving the small teaser so far, any more you fancy showing? Also, can you tell us whether it will be portrait or landscape, just out of interest?

Jerry

Is 150 the cheapest price for the Ringwraith? Or will there be a lesser quality paper print later on?

Jerry, the new pieces look awesome! :rock

But I am most of all looking forward to the Sauron piece (both the artwork and the statue!). I'm sure you'll knock it out the park!

Loving the small teaser so far, any more you fancy showing? Also, can you tell us whether it will be portrait or landscape, just out of interest?

Thank you. I look forward to returning to my Sauron project today, actually. Been away on other things that needed looking into, but I'm back on it as of this morning : ) As far as the layout of the art, it is arranged in the "portrait" format, with lots of "landscape"! :lol

JV

Jerry

Is 150 the cheapest price for the Ringwraith? Or will there be a lesser quality paper print later on?

Hi VASITH.

An excellent question. These new pieces are obviously more than my other LOTR lithographs. With good reason. As excellent as the quality on my Lithographs are, they are tapped out. They can't get any better as Lithographs.I wanted to offer something even better for my Lord of the Rings License.
I've taken my Licensed LOTR Fine Art Program and turned it up a notch. Actually, two notches, maybe more. I am now offering this new line ( and all future lines ) as Fine Art Giclees. Giclees are far superior to lithographs, due to a much, much wider color gamut, as well as in-house color control for superb accuracy. Not to mention the level of quality Fine Art Paper and Canvas from Breathing Color is through the roof.
I will be utilizing Breathing Color's "ELegance Velvet" , "Vibrance Rag" papers and their "Lyve" canvas for these new Giclees.
So yes, the prices do reflect this change, but a good one : )

Thanks for your question!

JV

Hi VASITH.

An excellent question. These new pieces are obviously more than my other LOTR lithographs. With good reason. As excellent as the quality on my Lithographs are, they are tapped out. They can't get any better as Lithographs.I wanted to offer something even better for my Lord of the Rings License.
I've taken my Licensed LOTR Fine Art Program and turned it up a notch. Actually, two notches, maybe more. I am now offering this new line ( and all future lines ) as Fine Art Giclees. Giclees are far superior to lithographs, due to a much, much wider color gamut, as well as in-house color control for superb accuracy. Not to mention the level of quality Fine Art Paper and Canvas from Breathing Color is through the roof.
I will be utilizing Breathing Color's "ELegance Velvet" , "Vibrance Rag" papers and their "Lyve" canvas for these new Giclees.
So yes, the prices do reflect this change, but a good one : )

Thanks for your question!

JV

Sounds good. Guess my wallet just got 150 bucks lighter. But it's going to look amazing in person. :hi5:

No problem VA.

Have a good one, and always I thank all my fellow LOTR fans for their support and interest.

JV

ANTIQUE-Old World styled giclee Launch !!

Hi Gang.

For those interested, I am about to launch my latest "Antique-Old World" styled line of LOTR fine art giclees. It may be as soon as tonite, otherwise tommorrow morning. All approvals are in! Here are the four set to go:

ArwenVanderstelt.jpg

GandalfVanderstelt.jpg

StriderVanderstelt.jpg

RingwraithVanderstelt.jpg

Take care,

JV

I have to wait that long? Looking forward to it, thanks....I can finally order Gandalf!

Damn those are impressive. May not be able to get 1-2 of them right now but eventually.

For those of you that don't get my newletter, here is the latest LOTR news:
VanderStelt Studio is proud to present an exciting, brand new series of Fine Art Giclees for our Licensed Lord of the Rings Fine Art Program. We have now upgraded our LOTR line-up with CANVAS and PAPER GICLEES!
Our currently available line of LOTR lithographs are the very best as far as Lithographs can be, but we wanted to push the envelope a few notches further!

Giclees are far superior to lithographs, due to a much wider color gamut, in-house color control and the very best Fine Art paper and canvas available by renowned manufacturer, Breathing Color.

Our new approach to this exciting new line is all about pursuing the best reproductions possible from our Original LOTR artworks.

This new line-up is being kick-started by my "Antique Old-World" styled LOTR art, including Gandalf the Grey, Strider the Ranger, Arwen Evenstar and the Ringwraith Morgul Lord. These four new pieces will be available in Canvas and Paper editions, with my listings beginning this Saturday at 12:00 PM Pacific time.

You can visit my store and see these new listings on Saturday at Noon Pacific here:

https://stores.ebay.com/VanderStelt-Studio?_trksid=p4340.l2563

Now here is a sneek peek of what the Optional "Gallery Wrapped" canvas versions will look like!

Stridergallerywrap.jpg

Arwengallerywrap.jpg

Gandalfgallerywrap.jpg

Ringwraithgallerywrap.jpg

gallerywrapback.jpg

I hope to see some of at Noon Pacific at my store!

Take care ,

Jerry ( JV )

Looks great, hope I can get on line at that time tomorrow! arg, it's mid day for me!

No problem if you can't get online til the evening, unless you are concerned with low numbers :impatient:

JV

after waiting this long, I'm going to try and be on right away, a low number would be a nice addition : ), I have a weird affininty for the number 9.

Back