JERRY VANDERSTELT Licensed LOTR art & happenings Balrog Original art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: JERRY VANDERSTELT Licensed LOTR art & happenings

Yes, that is a Numenorian skull. There will be battle debris scattered about ,but that has not been started :)

JV

Yes, that is a Numenorian skull. There will be battle debris scattered about ,but that has not been started :)

JV

Thanks Jerry! Yeah, it looks to me like the remnant of a shield beside that skull. Very promising so far. No doubt the end product will look fantastic. :drool

Thanks, Woods.

I think you will enjoy not only the piece of art, ( which I plan to offer as a canvas or paper giclee ) but also the actual item that SS puts out based on what I'm working on.
And speaking of canvas and paper giclees, I am getting very close to offering these four pieces as well:

StriderVanderstelt.jpg

RingwraithVanderstelt.jpg

GandalfVanderstelt.jpg

ArwenVanderstelt.jpg

As I mentioned before, I will be producing these newer four ( as well as Sauron ) "IN-HOUSE" so I can have full Quality Control since I am so picky with things like this!

JV

Nice looking forward to seeing those hit. If da money is there I'll be getting a couple.

Sounds good Josh.
I'll keep news posted here!

JV

Thanks, Woods.

I think you will enjoy not only the piece of art, ( which I plan to offer as a canvas or paper giclee ) but also the actual item that SS puts out based on what I'm working on.
And speaking of canvas and paper giclees, I am getting very close to offering these four pieces as well:

StriderVanderstelt.jpg

GandalfVanderstelt.jpg

ArwenVanderstelt.jpg

As I mentioned before, I will be producing these newer four ( as well as Sauron ) "IN-HOUSE" so I can have full Quality Control since I am so picky with things like this!

JV

As usual, these look terrific....I just need to know when to make the payment!:lecture And I am REALLY looking forward to seeing Sauron, both the maquette and the artwork.

Sounds good, Woodsy :)

Have a good one,

JV

Great to hear you are close to putting these pieces up for sale. Patiently waiting for Gandalf. :wave

He'll look great displayed with the PF.

Gorgeous pieces of Art as usual Jerry, I may be getting a couple of those myself :rock

Now...... lets talk Samwise :tap :impatient:

Shell
x :wave :lol

I'm down, who do I make the check out too? Seriously, Jerry, I'm officially RSVP'ing now, please let me know when they are available.

Thanks, Woods.

StriderVanderstelt.jpg

GandalfVanderstelt.jpg

ArwenVanderstelt.jpg

JV

I'll def order the ringwraith when it goes up....been waiting patiently for it. :yess:

Thanks everyone!

Hang on, because I will be making these available, as well as a few others too. Almost there : )

JV

Great Work (as usual) Jerry!

Agent23, Thanks!

Glad you like 'em!

JV

Incredible work as always.:rock Definitely want to pick up the Ringwraith, but the other three are really tempting me as well.

Not too long now, NK!

Take care,

JV

Hey everyone.

I just turned in my latest four LOTR Fine Art "Antique Line" samples to WB.
These new pieces will be available as Paper giclees and Canvas giclees.
The paper versions will measure 17 x 22 ( actual paper size ) on Breathing Color's Elegance Velvet textured fine art Archival paper.
These paper editions will be limited to only 250 pieces worldwide. Price will be $150 each. Signed and numbered by me.Comes with signed Certificate of Authinticity.
The canvases will be sized at approximately 27 x 30 inches with an additional 2 1/2 inch border all around for optional "Gallery Wrapping".These canvas editions will come on Breathing Color's Lyve Archival canvas, complete with a beautiful gloss varnish.
The canvas versions will be limited to only 100 pieces worldwide.Price will be $350 each.Signed and numbered by me. Comes with signed Certificate of authenticity. Gallery wrapping will be available if desired for an additional $100, which will include gallery wrapping, all neccessary hardware for hanging installed, professional boxing and shipping right to your door. This Gallery Wrapping option will be available for USA shipping addresses only. All other canvases will be delivered rolled.
These Fine Art reproductions are fully Licensed pieces of art sanctioned by New Line Cinema and Warner Bros. Studio.I hope to have these piece available sometime in March!

StriderVanderstelt.jpg

GandalfVanderstelt.jpg

ArwenVanderstelt.jpg

Last edited:

Great news! Will these be available for order on your website?

Back