Jeremy Renner Will Be Your New 'Bourne' Star

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
personally i think it's a good move.

jason bourne's story has been told and his character arc is complete. i'd rather leave it at that, with three really good films about him.

the universe he exists in is big enough for other stories about other operatives. just keep the slightly tragic, edgy results of the training program ("look at what they make you give...") and the new film(s) should be on the right track.

and renner is a great actor. plus with gilroy in the director's seat, this could be good.

Hey I like Renner...He was Awesome in THE TOWN [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ7wcayQQLQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQ7wcayQQLQ[/ame]

But I just prefer Matt in the Bourne Franchise...I hate when they use one Actor for 1-2-3 parts of a film, then decide to show another actor as Bourne...Just can't get into the movie...I say no more Matt, no more Bourne!!! Unless you change the whole story line and Kill off Matt and Add another character to a NEW story line and call him bournes Brother or other as the project.

I didn't really think of Hurt Locker as an action film. I'm guessing the Hollywood insiders are impressed with him as Hawkeye to land this part.

.Just can't get into the movie...I say no more Matt, no more Bourne!!! Unless you change the whole story line and Kill off Matt and Add another character to a NEW story line and call him bournes Brother or other as the project.

He's not Jason Borne. He's another operative of the Treadstone project like Clive Owens.

I didn't really think of Hurt Locker as an action film. I'm guessing the Hollywood insiders are impressed with him as Hawkeye to land this part.

He's not Jason Borne. He's another operative of the Treadstone project like Clive Owens.

Ok Misread...Got overly Angry:mad: at first is why I Breif read and missed this
"The hope is that someday Damon and Renner can team for a future Super Bourne Film." Don't feel as bad now, but maybe he will return in future!:yess:

Back