Jennifer's Body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought the movie was alright, nothing special but not horrible.

Megan looked gorgeous and she did well with what she was given. Amanda Seyfried acted well. The story is pretty dumb... major spoiler...
Spoiler Spoiler:

And i'm sure what most of you want to know... :lol
the lesbian kiss is pretty long and they make out for a good little while on a bed.

Who would ever EVER thing that Megan Fox was a
Spoiler Spoiler:
:lol:lol:lol:lol

lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

I saw it and if the whole movie had been as good as the last 15 minutes it would be a great film. But the smart dialogue and cool FX that were in the last of it were desperately needed throughout the film. It was incredibly boring until then. Although there are some great casting choices that I didn't know going in with Adam Brody as the lead singer of a Satanic emo band and a great cameo of a well known horror actor.

This isn't the film where Fox proves she can act though. She wasn't Paris Hiltonorrible, but she wasn't given a lot to do. Seyfried however was great and proved she really can act.

I think she did well with what she was given, but all she was given was vapid, arrogant high school ^^^^^ for most of the film.

I honestly don't think Megan is that bad of an actress. There are people far worse than her. This movie was just ok for me, it didn't suck but it didn't scare me either. It was better than Sorority Row.

WOW...just saw it at the $3 theater and it was just god awful. I almost walked out and demanded my $3 back, but my seat was comfy and I didn't want to leave. What a pile of crap

WOW...just saw it at the $3 theater and it was just god awful. I almost walked out and demanded my $3 back, but my seat was comfy and I didn't want to leave. What a pile of crap

Yikes, that dosn't sound good. It may not even be Netflix worthy for me after that statement.

I didn't find it that bad. I went for free with that optimum rewards ^^^^ my sister uses and I literally expected nothing out of it. I wasn't disappointed. I would watch this over that first and maybe even second rob zombie Halloween remake or over sorority row or something like that. I laughed a few times. im not sure if it was with it or at it though.

Back