Jennifer's Body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's wearing breast cup things. She's not naked.

Theres a picture of her that shows her with no nipples. I'd post it, but the mods might feel it's "bad". Even though she has "cloths" on...

She is a walking contradiction. What she says never happened, happens. What she says happened, usually hasn't. She said no sex tape, that means David Silver has a library already stocked.

She has two more attempts before her career goes the way of the 2K trivia challenge on "I Love the New Millennium". She should just go the Samuel L. Jackson route and be in everything, that way she has more attempts to hit one that works.

She has two more attempts before her career goes the way of the 2K trivia challenge on "I Love the New Millennium". She should just go the Samuel L. Jackson route and be in everything, that way she has more attempts to hit one that works.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl well really not that funny, but true..:peace

fry-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

I thought the movie was alright, nothing special but not horrible.

Megan looked gorgeous and she did well with what she was given. Amanda Seyfried acted well. The story is pretty dumb... major spoiler...
Spoiler Spoiler:

And i'm sure what most of you want to know... :lol
the lesbian kiss is pretty long and they make out for a good little while on a bed.

I thought the movie was alright, nothing special but not horrible.

Megan looked gorgeous and she did well with what she was given. Amanda Seyfried acted well. The story is pretty dumb... major spoiler...
Spoiler Spoiler:

And i'm sure what most of you want to know... :lol
the lesbian kiss is pretty long and they make out for a good little while on a bed.

Did sport the school girl look? Knee socks? Sorry, fetish of mine.

Hell yes..she has a great ass!..i posted in another thread about her being my pick for Wonder Woman.

jessica-biel-ass-shot.jpg

Hell yes..she has a great ass!..i posted in another thread about her being my pick for Wonder Woman.

jessica-biel-ass-shot.jpg

Jessica Biel is my fav celebrity. Those pics explain why.

Her ass is sweet, and she has one gorgeous back. Every spec of that woman is awesome!

Back