: : Jed Thomas Presents - KRAFTWERK Diorama Base : : [RoboCop Dio - '89 BATMAN Vault]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: : : Jed Thomas Presents - Kraftwerk 1/6 & 1/4 scale Environment Base : :

Very impressive!! I really like your concept of art work like this

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Very impressive!! I really like your concept of art work like this

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Oh thanks man. Really appreciate it man :)

10403287_517070410459_6857918542079620415_n_zpsec5dd2e8.jpg

Since we are celebrating ROBOCOP DAY today, thought I'd share a sneak peak of my current project that I am doing.... can you guess it ?

That's going to be massive. Very impressive work man.

That's going to be massive. Very impressive work man.

Thanks man. Yeah I have to down-size it a bit, otherwise it's just waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too big.
But it will be a good size.

:D

Re: : : Jed Thomas Presents - Kraftwerk scale Diorama Base : : [ED-209 Diorama Base W

Teaser ?

10302021_517097501169_7241438385288296180_n_zps169db8a1.jpg

Re: : : Jed Thomas Presents - Kraftwerk scale Diorama Base : : [ED-209 Diorama Base W

Looking good as usual jed, can't wait to see the finished product. Question I think you've said you were going to make a display for robocop in his chair, ala the cage. Is it going to have the chain link fence? It would killer if it did, keep up the awesome work sir.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Looking good as usual jed, can't wait to see the finished product. Question I think you've said you were going to make a display for robocop in his chair, ala the cage. Is it going to have the chain link fence? It would killer if it did, keep up the awesome work sir.

Yes, it will have the chain link fence and everything. :)

Thanks man.

Sweet

Re: : : Jed Thomas Presents - Kraftwerk scale Diorama Base : : [ED-209 Diorama Base]

Fuggin awesome!

Re: : : Jed Thomas Presents - Kraftwerk scale Diorama Base : : [ED-209 Diorama Base]

Looks great! What are the dimensions?

Whoa! Great work

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Starting the charging station diorama for RoboCop.
Picture16_zpsed6d99f4.png

Back