Jb's Office & Tv Room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JUST GOT A COUPLE NEW ITEMS HERE THEY ARE:

r1ydtc.jpg

2eyuepx.jpg

2j4xem8.jpg

f0c6ls.jpg

wwhqgy.jpg

351ft7d.jpg

9kujiw.jpg

10xu100.jpg

4qsvix.jpg

that darkness lsb is huge man, definately one of the bigger lsbs. his horns definately limit display opitions. looks good though.
btw who's collection are you looking at on your computer???:lol

wwhqgy.jpg

looks like lotr items.

i went through all 17 pages and i must say...you have one sick collection man.

Last edited:
Thanks so much for checking out my collection and sharing your appreciation

looks good jario, myself i never ordered this since all i wanted was the lsb, which i got from someone :monkey3.

though i would be curious about the size comparison with some of your other pieces. you going to stick him in the bestas so we can see how he compares with some of your other pieces?? i may have to get GR lsb some company later on.:naughty
congrats buddy:joy

HERE'S HELLBOY

2mffc44.jpg

2e3q1s8.jpg

idupee.jpg

dqglso.jpg

f57eyo.jpg

mwvc69.jpg

etf96t.jpg

i just went back a page and i see you got this great piece also. i have to say out of the 5 pieces i got from ssc at the same time this one was my favourite.
didn't you have the samaritan prop also?? i just got one of them off of ebay, and my WL converted for the Bigbaby. though i'm not sure if i'm going to keep it on order. sht it's over 30lbs. and like 28" long. that's just short of to huge :horror:lol

Your collection is awesome. and I am glad that I am not the only one.
Thks for sharing.

Rgds
Amin Ko

Thanks guys for the comments and doug here are the pics of the ghost rider next to doom and i think you should get this piece to put next to your rider LSB :banana

34ereox.jpg

sc6qt3.jpg

2yzfrr6.jpg

Here is my latest and doug i do have the Samaritan but i did cancell my Big Baby because of the size and also i wouldnt have anywere to put it because im running out of space already i need to drive back to ikea and get more bestas shelves :google

i4n805.jpg

10frfhg.jpg

2i11k01.jpg

2lntwh.jpg

1628q5f.jpg

122clq8.jpg

16ab5fm.jpg

2wc3ec7.jpg

qo7xgp.jpg

great additions man. my hulk/surfer piece is on hold at ssc till the next couple pieces start to ship.

i might get the GR throne piece later, IF like you, i find i have the room.:google

Back