Jb's Office & Tv Room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys for the comments and Doug after seeing this piece I think I'm going to play catch up with some of the other pieces on the line.

Hey guys! I just updated the photos of my office and t.v. room. It's still a work in progress but it's coming along bit by bit. I will post more pictures as I continue working on the rooms. Hope you enjoy. Feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!

jq2ccn.jpg

2zdoug8.jpg

2i6m9v4.jpg

2571sas.jpg

inwi3d.jpg

344qbh2.jpg

2hdr695.jpg

162lpf.jpg

xbzax5.jpg

rm1hc9.jpg

Yes my animals are really spoiled, they like to get some sun all day when the windows is open.

thanks for the comments and no i'm waiting on my custom display for the predator

great stuff J, looking better all the time.
mystique looks really good in that case, is that the one you were trying to sell earlier??

HERE IT IS GUYS, THE CLEAN ENDO. I FINALLY GOT ONE AND FOR THE RETAIL PRICE BECAUSE I WAS ONE OF THE LUCKY PEOPLE TO GET AN E-MAIL ABOUT HAVING THEM AVAILABLE. ANYWAYS, HERE'S SOME PICTURES

1zdief.jpg

307ynhs.jpg

v7w5sm.jpg

hx501c.jpg

23qu1e.jpg

hwbvgm.jpg

Thanks felmar and it does have a lot of the rainbow effect but i like it i think it makes it look cool anyways my last payment on the 1:2 scale terminator is coming up cant wait to get it i know you own one how is it in person?

Thanks felmar and it does have a lot of the rainbow effect but i like it i think it makes it look cool anyways my last payment on the 1:2 scale terminator is coming up cant wait to get it i know you own one how is it in person?

WOW r u kidding me, that thing is massive and mucho $$$

I know and i have it in flex pay and next month will be my last payment so im hoping i made the right choice beetween the sideshow piece and the cinemaquette.

Back