Jb's Office & Tv Room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that IM looks cool jario, in your opinion how's the small details in the sculpting and painting. i've heard some people say it's a tad on the sloppy side, but maybe it's just one piece to another.:confused:

i cancelled this sometime ago, fearing my display space is getting limited.:monkey2

Well, the overall piece is great but there are spots that could be better but nothing too bad.

Dude, your setup is SUPER nice! I'm so jealous! And you have a sweet movie room.... One of my life long dreams!

Looks awesome man! :rock:rock:rock

What page is the movie room on?

edit: got it, the living room on the first page, never mind.

Last edited:
Here's my Glactus #79

149tu78.jpg

1z23atz.jpg

312wkcy.jpg

vhggh0.jpg

I know Doug I was thinking the same when I got it. I got out of the LSB line but I couldn't pass on this one but if I want to sell it you will be the first one ill ask :rotfl

hey man, is he (galactus) the same hiegth as the HBII pf beside him??
just wondering since when i get mine i'm looking to change my lsb display up again :duh and was wondering on the size.

yes he is the same height of the HB maybe an inch taller but thats about it

not yet cant wait to complete my prints for the AH. but the way the they turn out nice....

Here's my Slimer Painted by Thad Rhodes

rm20qp.jpg

fwrmyo.jpg

I Try to take one without flash but it didn't come out good but Slimer glows real nice in person.

2v0bk79.jpg

Here's a better one.

21cdndk.jpg

Here's better ones with background and a little black light.

wrfko5.jpg

ajrle8.jpg

2dbv12e.jpg

Back