Jason VIII finished sculpt...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I am still looking into it. Not a lot of stuff out there to buy... But I am going to rewatch the film and see what I can cook up. I remember the guitar and the harpoon gun, and some bare handed kills... I think there was a wrench kill as well, looking for something different than the machete but easy to score online...

Figured that would be the case:duh

I think I'll have to pick this one up for sure. Part VIII was one of my favorites I guess because of its goofiness. When are you going to cook up a Jason X or is there even plans for one?

Thanks man! Well, I am attacking these first... and then I might move into the ones that have already been done to try to do them better than they were in the past. Jason X is possible, but we will see.

Josh, you nailed that Sculpted !!!! You would made Dooley proud.I wanna see the final result !!!

Josh, you nailed that Sculpted !!!! You would made Dooley proud.I wanna see the final result !!!

Thanks Shai! It's coming bro. I am weathering the clothes now and will finish it here in the next few days and then start a sign up thread in the commerce section again.

I'm really excited to see the final results as well, it's going to be so badass to have the lineup on the shelf. :rock

Holy Bejeezus, you're QUICK! And good! That looks unbelievable! You're oulling our chains, right? You really work for Sideshow and this is all a big scam of theirs to sell their $50 Jason figures for $110, isn't it? :lol

Seriously, tho - this is going to be worth every penny. One question, tho - will this Jason be on par height-wise with, say, Sideshow's Part IV and VI figures?

And for the record, if you make replacement masks available for the Part IV, VII, and X Jasons, I would likely pick up all of them. Especially IV and X. X might require a whole new sculpt, tho. It's a lot squatter than the others and the nose area is totally different.

- J

I think Jason VII has the best mask of the whole lot.

And yea, we need a screen acurate III mask. SS's is too thick and round.

X might require a whole new sculpt, tho. It's a lot squatter than the others and the nose area is totally different.

- J

thats how it was havent you ever seen that movie the mask is totaly different it has a pig nose to it and i dont know what you guys mean when you say an accuret masks for the part 4 whats not accuret about it

I think Jason VII has the best mask of the whole lot.

And yea, we need a screen acurate III mask. SS's is too thick and round.

Totally agree with you there. VII was the best SSC ever did. 6 was too small and not correct at all. 3 is too thick and round, 4 is wrong in almost every way and IX is all messed up. X had a distinct nose that the SSC mask missed by a hair. I would love to try to do that one down the line.

VII just needs a good repaint to make it shine. Though I can make that mask too, it's the same just slightly smaller and a different shape.

And nsmpls, Part IV is wrong for several reasons. the markings on the mask changed throughout the film. He lost the red marks in stages, but they left dirty hashes where they should have been. the dings and such on the mask were missing and the color was wrong.. not to mention the overall shape of the mask.

Oh, I know the mask is supposed to be squatter with the flatter nose, that was my point. I was just saying Sideshow's isn't squat ENOUGH. Sideshow's looks too much like all the other masks and is way too clean. Believe me, I know my Jason masks ;)

- Joe

Oh, I know the mask is supposed to be squatter with the flatter nose, that was my point. I was just saying Sideshow's isn't squat ENOUGH. Sideshow's looks too much like all the other masks and is way too clean. Believe me, I know my Jason masks ;)

- Joe

Indeed! :rock

He gave me a lot of support on this one and making my Part 5 more accurate. :bow

DA , I will probably be contacting you soon about both Jasons to go with my Myers on order.
This new fridge has seriously took a bite out of my funds though and I think its broke again ! :lol

And nsmpls, Part IV is wrong for several reasons. the markings on the mask changed throughout the film. He lost the red marks in stages, but they left dirty hashes where they should have been. the dings and such on the mask were missing and the color was wrong.. not to mention the overall shape of the mask.

well if thats what your talking about theres awhole lot more than just what you mentioned the paint was off the nose in 3 and 4 there were marks on the forehead and around the right eye as well and the blood from the axe cut ran to the eye ,if your going to get that detailed with the mini maskes like that than count me in for some

well if thats what your talking about theres awhole lot more than just what you mentioned the paint was off the nose in 3 and 4 there were marks on the forehead and around the right eye as well and the blood from the axe cut ran to the eye ,if your going to get that detailed with the mini maskes like that than count me in for some

Well, that is exactly what I want to do. I want to get in there and make those tiny details show up on our figures masks.

And Tay, I would love to have you in on this commission.. Just don't push yourself too hard. You need a fridge too. :lol

Yeah I really need one , i can't eat my figures... :lol... yet.
Maybe I'll eat the sideshow sarah connor , I hate her arms. :lol:lol

I think I actually broke it though kicking it because a cucumber fell out and landed on me. :lol

Dude, that sucks! Damn cucumbers. We should send an army of T-800's to kill vegetables before they start branching out and falling on people.

Well, just know that I would be very happy to have you on the list. Part VIII will be done tomorrow I hope and I will put up a thread for sign up. :rock

Dude, that sucks! Damn cucumbers. We should send an army of T-800's to kill vegetables before they start branching out and falling on people.

Well, just know that I would be very happy to have you on the list. Part VIII will be done tomorrow I hope and I will put up a thread for sign up. :rock

awesome , can't wait to add the honey monster to my collection. :lol
I swear everytime I watch the movie I just can't take it seriously because I know hes under there.
But the movie obviously still rocks ! :rock

welcome_honey_monster.jpg

:rock:cool:

what type of clay did you use? whats the clay called because i am working on "the texas chainsaw massacre the beggining figure.

Back