Jason PF unveiled tomorrow ??!?!?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.jpg

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

It's probablt a Maquette or something... or the Jason version of Fred in your head.

I actually like the FvJ design. It was a nice compromise between Friday 3/4 Jason's and the mutant monster Jasons of later in the series, to present a pretty generic, but instantly recognizable version. But as Bezz says, you are gonna annoy as many people as you please doing things that way.

Sideshow should be doing something different though, being more creative. They have made enough Jasons sporting the FvJ look. A classic version is way past due.

That's not to say this piece won't sell. I just don't think it's what collectors really wanted or expected.

I wonder if there's a licensing issue with other films.

Am I the only one who is happy? Then again, it's not a PF...that makes me a SAD PANDA...

But it's definitely FvJ, the machete has a hand-guard on it, only the FvJ machete has that...

Why in the hell do we need a FvJ Jason? It's just dumb. They did a crap load of stuff of that Jason already. I am annoyed. :mad:

I like the FvJ design but come on, there's other jasons out there son :lol

Oh damn, how awesome would it be if a PF Pamela came with an Exclusive young Jason? Kinda like Slave Leia coming with Crumb.

"Jason was my son, and today he is an Exclusive accessory."

Oh damn, how awesome would it be if a PF Pamela came with an Exclusive young Jason? Kinda like Slave Leia coming with Crumb.

"Jason was my son, and today he is an Exclusive accessory."

I would've preferred a "kid Jason bursting out of the lake" dio to a FvJ dio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back