Jason PF unveiled tomorrow ??!?!?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the Pf they sold for charity? Would they have been able to make that if they don't have the license?

I'm thinking remake. The face is too human looking for it to be FvJ, imo.

Jason's machete didn't have a notch and look like a sword in the remake. That said, the sculpture isn't final. It could end up looking much different.

The jacket doesn't look long enough to be a remake, and the texture looks more like the burlap like in FVJ. And he doesn'e wear gloves in the remake or am I wrong?

I haope it isn't FVJ, we've already had a 12" fig, a PF and a dio :monkey4

Jason's machete didn't have a notch and look like a sword in the remake. That said, the sculpture isn't final. It could end up looking much different.

Okay, I see what you're saying now. The remake didn't have the hand guard either. FvJ, it is.

I like FvJ and all, but I have so much stuff from that movie already... :monkey2

Well not too crazy about the remake version of Jason but will hold out for more pics. Was kind of hoping for a dio but maybe next time still this one will most likely look great.

But still it's not old school Jason which is too bad.

I don't think this is a dio. This could very well be a PF. Most PF's have the clothing sculpted on and then they make the clothing to mimic the look.

If it's not a PF then I am leaning towards a 1:2 statue or a maquette more than a dio. It's just to "museum" of a pose for a dio.

I dont think this is a PF. Remember that SIdeshow said they were working on statues like the Freddy on the Skull for Friday the 13th. so it will be something like that.

from the looks of it ... i'm not digging the pose.

Axe over the shoulders like and accomplished lumberjack, he's just resting.

Maybe it's based on Freddy vs Jason vs Ash comic art.

Last edited:
Guys, awhile back Sideshow mentioned something about another "Fred in your head" style diorama. I am guessing that is what we are going to see from this Jason piece.

I agree, I have to say just from that tease...Im so stoked for this. The sculpt looks amazing. While I kind of like the pose, I do see the "lumberjack" sort of. Any awesome Jason piece is a must have though. Im not really worried that its remake or FvJ jason. Looking at the machete I will agree Im leaning more towards FvJ. Even with the jacket that doesnt look like the remake jacket. Yes the axe wasnt in FvJ, but Im still going that way.

I dont understand all the complaints, beleive me I would have love me a Pt. 3 or Pt.4, but I'm happy with this teaser pic alone so I know the finished piece will probably be awesome.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back