Jason, Freddy and Michael Q&A (Anything!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just thought i'd pipe in n say i finally watched His Name Was Jason, have to say i reallyt enjoyed it. Awesome documentary for fans of the whole series. Thanks again to those that recommended it. thumbs up

Just thought i'd pipe in n say i finally watched His Name Was Jason, have to say i reallyt enjoyed it. Awesome documentary for fans of the whole series. Thanks again to those that recommended it. thumbs up

I've got the Elm Street Legacy DVD on it's way to me. If it's remotely as good as HNWJ, I'm in for a treat.

I've got the Elm Street Legacy DVD on it's way to me. If it's remotely as good as HNWJ, I'm in for a treat.

Ive heard its excellent, again Im not really a freddy fan, but from what Ive been hearing about it, I might pick myself up a copy as well. Tell me what you think Nam once you see it.

Sweet, is that Never Sleep Again? Yeah let us know what its like. Like u said, if its anything like His Name Was Jason it should be wicked. I just dont know if its being released in the UK. :(

Sweet, is that Never Sleep Again? Yeah let us know what its like. Like u said, if its anything like His Name Was Jason it should be wicked. I just dont know if its being released in the UK. :(

Yes, it was Never Sleep Again. The website I ordered it from is the only place carrying it. I wouldn't be surprised if it was region 0 though for the international market. Additionally, they take PayPal, and do ship internationally.

Ive heard its excellent, again Im not really a freddy fan, but from what Ive been hearing about it, I might pick myself up a copy as well. Tell me what you think Nam once you see it.

Buy it. It's worth it and well worth having in the collection. Funny interviews and after Nightmare 3, the behind-the-scenes and interviews become more interesting than the sucky flicks. Sadly, it's more organized and more in depth than His Name Was Jason. I also got Langenkamp's autograph on a mini poster with mine which was a nice little surprise. I wish someone would do this with the Romero Dead flicks.

I was thinking of picking this up, but was hoping to hear a review of it. Since it sounds like quite a few here are getting it I'll be anxiously waiting to hear what everyone thought of it.

His Name Was Jason was great. Really enjoyed it, although it made me feel really old knowing the Friday the 13th franchise has been around 30 years.

Yeah I dont need a full review, if you say its as good or better than HNWJ, Im sold. Again Im not even a big Freddy fan and this looks really good to me and ive heard nothing but good things about it.

Yeah I dont need a full review, if you say its as good or better than HNWJ, Im sold. Again Im not even a big Freddy fan and this looks really good to me and ive heard nothing but good things about it.

Hopefully you picked it up in enough time to get the autographed poster. Man, this has me chomping at the bit for a "Shambling with The Dead" type thing for Romero, covering his six films, the three remakes and Russo's 30th Anny abortion.

Oh, there will be much laughing about 3/4 of the way through the coverage of Freddy's Revenge when the "question" fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinally comes up. Honestly, another aspect that's disappointing is when they discuss New Line's business decisions and every Jason fan is privy to just why there was so much more suckage with the last two Friday films in the old series.

Do you guys want a review style post? I almost went that route but if you've seen HNWJ, and are a fan of 80's horror, this is a must.

I've been going through the Friday The 13th films and when looking at my dvd's I saw HNWJ and thought to myself "where's that Freddy dvd they were supposed to do". I'm glad it's good, I'll be getting this.

Oh well...sounds good enough and I know I've definitely spent more money on stuff I enjoyed a lot less then I'll probably like this DVD. Just ordered it.

Thanks for the review & link Nam - just ordered my copy :duff

Probably going to frame the poster to go behind my Freddy stuff. Does it come rolled or folded?

Here's the poster for those who might be curious:

063390030224-3.jpg

Thanks for the review & link Nam - just ordered my copy :duff

Probably going to frame the poster to go behind my Freddy stuff. Does it come rolled or folded?

Folded unfortunately. Yeah, poster is really nice. Looks like it might've been done by the goofball who did the movie posters for 1-4. Watch that interview on disc 2. That guy has got to be one of the dumbest idiots around. I can't believe what he did. :lol

Man, i really wanna see this now. Where did you order from Nam? I took your advice on His Name Was Jason and didnt regret it so i trust you when you say this is worth it too. :)

edit: never mind, just seen your link. :)

Back