Jason, Freddy and Michael Q&A (Anything!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was gonna say about halloween having the 25 years of terror dvd. Although it'd be cool to have a big documentary like Never Sleep Again etc there'd probably be a lot of stuff repeated from 25 years of terror. But the romero one would be wicked. Night of the living dead is one of my fav films ever. And would be great to see people talk about the progression from the first all the way up to the newest. And Texas Chainsaw Massacre would be cool too.

Plus the 25 years of terror seemed to be more of a fanboy's collaboration piece more than a professional documentary. Too many panel interviews vs. the preferred and more professional and intimate 1-on-1 interviews that NSA and HNWJ had.

Yeah this is true i suppose. Would be much better to have a more in depth, personal documentary as you put it. With interviews with everyone who worked on the films and the film makers talking about the background of each instalment, just like HNWJ and NSA. I'd really just love a romero one, if only for his original trilogy and the remakes of the first two.

Anyone else hitting up MonsterMania in Maryland this September?

I've never been to one of these, but I had made it to a Fangoria Weekend of Horrors. Are they pretty similar?

Took a look at their website and am thinking about the August one in NJ since they are going to have John Carpenter.

I've never been to one of these, but I had made it to a Fangoria Weekend of Horrors. Are they pretty similar?

Took a look at their website and am thinking about the August one in NJ since they are going to have John Carpenter.

Yeah, they just added him to their roster. I might drop by there for one day, only 2 hour drive, but ANOES 3 Reunion I can not let slip by. MonsterMania has been my first and only conventions for Horror that I've been too. So far I've been to 3.

Found these interesting....
431.gif

432.gif

Supposedly these were the original "real look" of how Jason was to appear in Freddy VS Jason but were never used. And the sculpt that Sideshow and Neca used were from a fake photoshop pic. Second pics reminds me of Jason from Part 2

I just ordered Never Sleep Again. Cannot wait. The Fred head in me is screaming. Plus, Heather Signed poster...:drool

I just ordered Never Sleep Again. Cannot wait. The Fred head in me is screaming. Plus, Heather Signed poster...:drool

No promises there. That was only for the first 100 or so. BTW, I bet you ain't got ____ on the Fredheads on disc 2. Englund should really only promise autographs to those willing to sign a restraining order. :lol

My copy of Never Sleep Again came last week - the poster was signed and I've already framed it :rock ...just wish I could get the fold creases out.. ah well.

The documentary was great btw. Really enjoyed it. The history of New Line & Bob Shaye was pretty interesting stuff as well. Thanks again for reccomending it Nam

My copy of Never Sleep Again came last week - the poster was signed and I've already framed it :rock ...just wish I could get the fold creases out.. ah well.

The documentary was great btw. Really enjoyed it. The history of New Line & Bob Shaye was pretty interesting stuff as well. Thanks again for reccomending it Nam

Glad you enjoyed it. I think these retrospect docs are just as great as the movies themselves.

Back