Jason Bourne-Suggestions welcome

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's no longer in production, that's why it's so hard to get hold of now.

Hopefully Triad makes more as those coats are next to impossible to find now!

We just completed a pretty decent looking Ultimatum Bourne with the T shirt and short jacket that looks great as a second alternative for those who do not have the coat. it is a dyed black Loading Toys Bond jacket with the zipper removed. I'll try and post pictures in a bit.

Here are two quick shots of the Ultimatum Bourne Raymond was talking about.

img0453u.jpg

img0452f.jpg

Maybe this coat would be good for bourne? Was browsing ebay, searching for bourne I think? Came across this from a seller from America...triad toys custom Bourne fig

2934405680_f10f217f8b_o.jpg

2933548985_9b0864c00e_o.jpg

I'm trying to think when he wore a jacket like that, it was a while ago I watched the films...looks good though, even if it's not true to the movies.

Both Triad Toys and Loading Toys must have watched different Bourne films than me, because their choice of outfits is simply inexplicable and frustrates our efforts to put together representative, let alone screen accurate figures.

I mean pale, stonewashed jeans! WTF!? OK, that would make since if the film was about David Webb in college...circa 1990.

I don't think that's a Jason Bourne figure. I think its a Colin Sullivan figure from The Departed. Should've come with a rat. Some hack may be marketing it as a Bourne, simply because of the headsculpt ... but the outfit definitely says Boston cop, not international assassin.

The jeans are still a little bit light, and the shirt color is off. But, its definitely closer to this ...

37518981.jpg

... than this ...

293.damon.bourne.072607.jpg

SnakeDoc

Last edited:
Recieved my head today off an ebay seller (thanks captain britain!), along with the loading toys courier jumper and some brown leather boots. I wasn't expecting the boots so that was a nice suprise.

I've stuck him on a BBi body for now, with some black gargo pants and the brown leather boots. It's ok, but not finished.

I'm planning on using a hot toys body, will have that soon. I could do with better quality pants, and preferably black boots rather than brown. I also need an overcoat.

Will try to post some pics of the work in progress later.

I have purchased and sent out 2 versions of the Bourne sculpt for painting. The official Longbow Studios one is currently with Small_Studios for a paint job. I also received the version just before Ed Thorn turned it over to Longbow Studios. That one was just painted by Chris (Kuato), and here are a few shots. Have not gotten it in hand yet.

P6220011.JPG

P6220019.JPG

P6220014.JPG

Bourne.jpg

Just ordered some clothes as well, but need a coat still... cannot find the Triad Toys Bullet Ballet set anywhere.

Just ordered some clothes as well, but need a coat still... cannot find the Triad Toys Bullet Ballet set anywhere.

Raymond suggested the Dr. Figures Spy Seven overcoat, so that's what I'm using in the meantime. I just ordered the entire Spy Seven set from ebay, and all I want is the damn coat! :lol But I might use the rest of the stuff for a Craig Bond kitbash some day.

20081116201973367.jpg

Is it leather? Looks like cloth to me. But you're right it isn't the best available, really.

I made 2 versions of bourne, identity with green/yellow turtleneck, and ultimatum with blue shirt, black pants and jacket. I'll try and post pics. One head is Loading Toys Bourne, the other is ACI Man in Suit Damon head. For the black pants I used the Triad Equilibrium Cleric pants, the shirt is the blue shirt from Detective Chow, and jacket is from an eBay auction...some BBI or soldier story black jacket. I forgot which one.

Back