Jason Bourne-Suggestions welcome

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe this coat would be good for bourne? Was browsing ebay, searching for bourne I think? Came across this from a seller from America...triad toys custom Bourne fig

2934405680_f10f217f8b_o.jpg

2933548985_9b0864c00e_o.jpg

I'm trying to think when he wore a jacket like that, it was a while ago I watched the films...looks good though, even if it's not true to the movies.

Both Triad Toys and Loading Toys must have watched different Bourne films than me, because their choice of outfits is simply inexplicable and frustrates our efforts to put together representative, let alone screen accurate figures.

I mean pale, stonewashed jeans! WTF!? OK, that would make since if the film was about David Webb in college...circa 1990.

Ok maddog, didn't think he wore one like that.

I'd put it down to them not having the proper licence for the films and actors star puffs, therefore, to distinguish it from being exactly like the character as he is portrayed on screen, they give him clothes he never wore etc. Clothes which might satisfy collectors. But in many cases, they don't, as collectors look for the most accurate clothes to fully represent the figure.

probably Ebay, 7toys7 parts it out I got mine from them the day they posted it about a month or so back . I was checking every day for it! at that time I had everything ordered and put together minus the head. You can get the rest of the set with the head, pants sweater gun and shoes but I had no use for any of the other items except for the gun so I just bought the head on its own for 33 dollars to save money.

I'm in the midst of re painting the loading toys head. The sculpt looks amazing after being stripped of paint. What looks waxy begins to appear more like flesh once details have been punched in. By far the best Damon avail once stripped. I do wish more companies & sculptors would use this material. It looks creepy real
Body - Hot Toys
Sweater - wooley pulley in black
pants - black denim
boots - Loaging's Bond

Not sure yet about the rest

Maybe this coat would be good for bourne? Was browsing ebay, searching for bourne I think? Came across this from a seller from America...triad toys custom Bourne fig

2934405680_f10f217f8b_o.jpg

2933548985_9b0864c00e_o.jpg

I'm trying to think when he wore a jacket like that, it was a while ago I watched the films...looks good though, even if it's not true to the movies.

this is what I have ready for my Bourne head when it turns up, except I have black trousers. I think it looks pretty good, not perfect but good enough for me :D

I just don't get that figure as Puffs mentioned. The only thing correct about it is maybe the black shirt/sweater he has on under that random hoodie... The hands look ok too, lol

did Triad have this clothes set first then? Cos I got the Saturdays Toys set and it's just a plain black T-shirt, not a sweater.

I need some help with this, fellas.

I'm making a bourne custom.

The head should be here soon, and i'm planning on using a hot toys body.

I haven't bought the body yet. The neck post situation is bothering me. With the loading toys head and this hot toys body:

DSC04122w.jpg

Will I need one of these???? :

!BTJfNggB2k~$(KGrHgoH-EIEjlLlzEZJBKG8rkrQhQ~~_2.JPG

? Or does the loading toys head not require one?

Sorry for the large pictures.
Thanks for any help! This Bourne will be my first ever custom!

No the loading toys comes with a neck adapter attached to the head. It can fit either Hot Toys or BBI bodies. i used a hot toys body but shaved down the overly large shoulders to give him more of a neck. Keep in mind that depending on what you use for an outfit this may or may not be neccissary. Also keep in mind that I shave down or mod the body of my hot toys base or do any other number of changes to everything else for almost every custom I do, so its not a needed step, just something I do to keep the figures looking as good as possible.

Cheers raymondo!!

Do you possibly have a link to the Triad Toys Bullet Ballet coat?

Back