Jason Bourne-Suggestions welcome

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maddogjwn13

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm starting to piece together a custom Jason Bourne and would love suggestions on body type and clothing. Here is the look I'm going for:

01.jpg

BourneUltimatum-001.jpg

jason-bourne-picture.jpg

I ordered the Longbow Studios headsculpt I had followed on OneSixthWarriors forums since last September (Don't think anyone will top this perfect sculpt!):
mattwip29003copiamk8.jpg

mattwip29008copiadi7.jpg

Here are some of the clothing options I have found thus far but am looking for suggestions! Pants (black):
dsp_fc089-2.jpg

suitv1-07

T-shirt or sweater (Gray, both below are listed as gray tho the sweater looks a bit green):
ss-013-tshirt-lg.jpg

dsp_ob28-2.jpg

Shoes:
ht-ert-g36c-boots-g.jpg

Now, I really want the Enterbay Jack Bauer pants as they match perfectly to Bourne's outfit, so if anyone is parting those out, let me know! I have no idea where to find a simple black jacket or better shoes.

So please give your suggestions for the clothes, body, and even a handgun. Thanks guys!

I'm looking into a custom Bourne as well. I'm going for the loading toys head, though. You 100% sure you want to go the longbow route? That would be the first thing i'd change personally. :lol

The look you have chosen is cool, probably something i'd go for as well. His clothes never changed form black/blue/grey through out all 3 films did they? lol, so finding such clothes will be nice and easy i'd think.

Check this thread out mate, if you've not already come across it:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51841

I'd say his t-shirt in the above pics looks more blue than grey?

Black pants, the shoes you have chosen look perfect. The jacket will probably be the hardest thing to get.

Yea, I'm sticking with the longbow head, the loading toys isn't detailed enough IMO. And maybe it's just the paint job, but it looks like wax.

Yea, the shirt does look navy, looking more closely, it depends on the picture you're looking at I guess, I'm gonna pop the movies in for verification :)

He did wear another color once, when he's on the boat in the first one, they give him an orange sweater that he wears for some time. Other than that, not much. I may look into getting an outfit slightly more like when he's using the sniper rifle, which I think is just a longer coat.

PS, nice avatar, I just received my Jedi Knight Obi Wan, love it!

Yeah, great fig. Well good luck with your custom mate, hope it goes well. Look forward to seeing the progress/final piece. Maybe i'll post pictures of my own if I ever get round to doing it :lol

After looking at 2 paint jobs on the Longbow sculpt, it looks terrible... Has anyone else picked up their sculpt and painted it? I would love to see it.

This ist THE ultimate Jason Bourne! :rock (as I learned I have to add "IMO" :rolleyes: :D)

Guys, finally got these taken and up. All in all I'm happy with it, it's photogenic sculpt and fun to pose!
matt1bourne.jpg

mattbourne2.jpg

Parts List:

Head: Loading Toys Bourne
Sweater: Loading Toys Statham
Pants: Enterbay Jack Bauer
Shoes: Hot Toys Secret Service ERT (Male)
Body Hot Toys :Chest and shoulders shaved down
Gun: Loading Toys Bourne
Jacket: Triad Toys Bullet Ballet Dark Gray died Black with Jet Black Dylon
Bag: Loading Toys Statham (A bit bigger than the one he stole from Clive Owen in the Bourne Identity but it looks cool so I'm happy with it.

Thanks guys I'm glad to inspire. ;) I contemplated hours over what would be the best partslist, his clothing is basic but specific. Thats why I didn't go with the short black Jacket Bourne Ultimatum look because to my knowledge, as basic as it is there does not exist a 1/6 jacket like that.

Id also have to vote no one the Longbow sculpt and yes to the Loading Toys. I don't want to be snaky as Longbow have talent but I think their sculpts are just a tad bit to caracature like.

I know the Bullet Ballet coats and Bauer pants are next to near impossible to get. I was excited about this for awhile, trying to get my brother to buy the parts I was for his Bourne but he didn't care at the time, now that he saw the finished piece he wants one too but we can't find those two items at all! Hopefully Triad makes more.

Well, I think the Longbow sculpt looks amazing in the pics I posted, but I forgot that was in the middle of the process, not the final. So now I'm nervous about what it's going to look like. Shoot.

A perfect jacket for his look in the Bourne Ultimatum is the Loading Toys Bond jacket, although it would need to be dyed black.
https://toyhaven.blogspot.com/2009/01/loading-toys-dangerous-manspy.html

minibarbie sells a nice navy 1:6 t-shirt on eBay.

I bought the Longbow head.

I have it pictured here with the first outfit I gave him. I thought the black pants and shoes were too boring, so I gave him cargos and HT hiking boots (not screen accurate, but basically true to his character). The jacket pictured is a fleece one I got on Monkey Depot.

The photos are a bit washed out in terms of his skin tone which looks much better in person (I can paint but not take photos well).

Last edited:
After studying the photos of Bourne from the films, here are some outfit suggestions:

Identity/Supremacy:
1. Black woolen over coat with small lapels. I recently bought a Triad Toys Bullet Ballet coat and plan to dye it black (not wool, but the proper cut).

2. (Identity) Black crewneck/mock-turtleneck ribbed sweater. In the Bourne Identity his sweater appears to be one of those military ones with cotton panels at the shoulders. The Loading Toys "Courier" figure came with one, but they want a high price ($19) for them on eBay.

(Supremacy) Dark grey crew-neck wide-rib sweater. There are number of options for this on eBay.

3. Dark pants, not sure of the material, either denim or a think chino/khaki woven cotton material. Relatively loose cut since he moves so fluidly in them.

4. His shoes appear to be a low-top black oxford or sneaker at times but could be a small boot. I am just going to use a pair of black military boots from WW2.

Ultimatum:
1. His coat is definitely black, clearly woven cotton from the photos. Again Loading Toys Bond jacket would be perfect if you dye it black.

2. His t-shirt is navy but with that heavily laundered look.

3. His pants are black, almost certainly denim.

1:6 jeans vary greatly in quality. The really nice ones from Hot Toys with wear marks and realistic colour variation sell for almost as much (US$40) as a pair of real women's jeans at Gap. I suggest buying cheaper ones with nice material and cut but weak colouration (where the colour is too even and uniform like on Dragon jeans) and dyeing them black and then rubbing them on cement to produce wear points.

4. Again, nondescript black shoes. The Hot Toys ERT boots are the best ones I have found.

To answer your question maddogjwn13, I did not actually buy the boots yet (too expensive) and I am using the pants for another figure.

For those debating between the LongBow and Loading Toys heads I have posted photos below along with another random Bourne head which appeared on eBay when the Ultimatum was released.

And yes I am totally obsessed with Matt Damon/Jason Bounre...cue the Sarah Silverman song.

Wow, very nice, thanks a lot Puffs.

I'm trying to find a Bullet Ballet coat, preferably just the coat, but can only find the set and the shipping is the same amount as the clothes! ew

Just got myself a Loding toys Bourne sculpt! Comes with a coat as well. Made up, will be a slow process putting the custom together no doubt, but at least I have the head!

Back