Jason Bourne Paint up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kuato

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello guys just got a new camera, anyone looking to take better pics of their 1/6 collectibles should really invest in a Macro Type camera I love this camera so sharp and you can get within 1 cm of what you want to shoot, well enough blabbing here is a paint up of Jason Bourne before Longbow made the modifications to it. LIke to add that The sculptor did a great job, I prefer it like this in my opinion.

P6220011.JPG

P6220024.JPG

P6220019.JPG

P6220027.JPG

P6220014.JPG

The paintwork is great of course, but I'm afraid the sculpt reminds me more of the Shamwow dude than Matt Damon.

Amazing paint. Something slightly off on the sculpt, I think it may just be the ears sticking out a bit much. Love it though!

Bourne.jpg

Fantastic paint job, but I have to be honest I if was asked to identify the actor using that head sculpt (without knowing beforehand who it was), I would not say Matt Damon.

I would love to see your painting skills applied to Loading Toy's Bourne (Dangerous Man Loses) sculpt.

Paint job is very good - but that sculpt sadly looks nothing like Damon...and even a good paint job doesn't seem to help much.

If you were making a 1/6 scale version of Matt Damon impersonating "The Rock" while doing "The Peoples Eyebrow".. yeah this sculpt would be perfect. But other than that, this sculpt just looks weird. Paint job looks great though Kuato. Really like the texture and detail in the hair and the overall skin. Nice.

Paintjob is great but the sculpt looks like a character drawing of Damon. The face is too small and the features too exaggerated.

Back