Jango Fett Yes or Not

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what is the world coming to when we say that Hasbro has a better head sculpt than Medi?..just how out of scale is he to SS?

I own like 20 SS figures and not a single Medi.

I'm assuming this is the hasbro you are talking about
jango2.jpg

cuz mine doesn't say hasbro anywhere on it...

Yes this is the Hasbro figure I am referring to. Any one got one for sale... :monkey5
He would look great with a new body..

I wouldnt get the electronic version. I totally agree that it would be a found kitbash until SS releases Jango.

Well, for one of the options he talked about picking up the deluxe version from Hasbro and using the extra set of hands for a custom Boba. That's where I think this "extra Fett" came from. :lol

LOL.. sorry fellows for the confusion. Yes this is were the extra Boba came from. I have already started on a kitbash hasbro Boba using a narrow shoulder TT... Ill post pics when the head is attached.... Also I just picked up a GG Boba Fett Original Bust that I may use for this bash if the scale is right. Does anyone have one and can post comparison pics to a 1:6 scale figure would be great and very helpful. I know this isn't a Medi but it will do until SS releases him... hopefully with in next year...

Last edited:
Wait.

Once SS does Boba it won't be long before they offer Jango. It'll be like the Sandtroopers.

And yes, I'd expect Boba to make his debut for SDCC next summer.

I think someone's selling a Medi Jango for $90 in the B/S/T. Same price I paid for mine and I love it. Such an awesome figure and the only way I can see SS's being better is by making him abit larger.
366150d12cfd725f0bbc0c36dd1085e0f782272.jpg

If you are looking to be screen accurate, though, Jango Fett is considerable shorter than Obi-Wan in the Kamino scene. So Medicom's works better in that aspect. I will absolutely own Sideshow's. But if it is too tall, I will keep Medicom's in the display.

If you are looking to be screen accurate, though, Jango Fett is considerable shorter than Obi-Wan in the Kamino scene. So Medicom's works better in that aspect. I will absolutely own Sideshow's. But if it is too tall, I will keep Medicom's in the display.

Yes, but what hurts it there is that Jango's got the body of a 13-year-old boy. :lol As others have suggested, the Medi looks good on the slim TrueType (even though Morrison isn't a scrawny man), but the outfit doesn't port over easily, whithout some mods. The suit proper is a bit too short/small and getting the holsters around the legs without some form of extension is near impossible. As much as I loved my Jango, I said bye to him. He's just too small to work with SS's.

Jango (as a Medi) is considerably shorter-- but if posed correctly (and using perspective) that can be overlooked...

Get him. There's no guarantee that SSC will have one out anytime soon.

Medi Jango is an excellent figure. Like the multitude of customs shown on this forum (SST's Indy and Vader most recently) no figure is perfect. You can beef up the Medi Jango body a bit if you want to fill out the costume. I added just a small amount of padding on the legs...that's it. If you haven't gotten a Medicom figure before, this is a great one to start with.
misc064.jpg

misc059.jpg

will someone please post a standing shot of Jango next to say Obi wan...or Luke? I am really considering this figure...any help is appreciated.

will someone please post a standing shot of Jango next to say Obi wan...or Luke? I am really considering this figure...any help is appreciated.

Yes this will be very helpful. You guys are making it very difficult to pull the trigger on which figure to pick.... :confused:

I will get a screen shot up, but my figures are in storage so someone else will have to do the figure comparison.

The medi Jango definitely looks much better with some padding.. I found a comparison of a medi and hasbro.. What you think?

Back