Jango Fett Yes or Not

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drod26

Super Freak
Reaction score
Need your opinion on what to do with Jango Fett.

Option 1:
Purchase a expensive RAH version do leave it as is.

Option 2:
Purchase a Hasbro AOTC Jango Fett for half the price of the RAH figure and do some work on it to make it look nice. Use the second set of gauntlets for a kitbash Boba Fett.

Option 3:
Hold on for Sideshow to realease both figures.... :confused:

What would you do?

Option 1.
When Sideshow release their version, if you like it more than Medis, you sell it, and then you can buy the sideshow version and if you are lucky you will have some extra bucks on your wallet ;)

I really like the Medicom Jango. I know I will like the Sideshow as well. But for the time being, Medicom's is great. You would not be sorry to own it.

Option 1:

Option 2:
Purchase a Hasbro AOTC Jango Fett for half the price of the RAH figure and do some work on it to make it look nice. Use the second set of gauntlets for a kitbash Boba Fett.

Option 3:

What would you do?

Option 1: Medi's is great, a really, really nice Jango, but is underscaled compared to Sideshow's figures. Plus, the Morrison sculpt has a bit of a beak. An expensive stand-in, who'll become all but irrelevant once Sideshow's comes out.

Option 2: Also a decent figure, especially if nabbed for less than $50. The Morrison sculpt is the best you'll ever get. Cheap stand-in, but there are some wonky aspects about his armor and it's not as polished as the Medi so he'll need quite a bit of work. Less of a painful loss when replaced by the Sideshow figure though.

Option 3: He'll come eventually, but with 2010 being the 30th Anny of TESB, I think we might wind up seeing Boba first, which means he's still a way's off. :(

Option 4: Buy a used Medicom Jango cheap and a Soldier Story S2 body. This is the route I went :) I spent about $70 on Jango and $15 for the extra body. I ended up with an awesome in-scale figure that looks great...just wish his pants were a little longer and the gunbelt straps roomier.

Option 3. I waited for the Sideshow Stormies and Sandies which did come eventually. :lol

Last edited:
Oooooh! I like this question. Shouldn't this thread be a poll?

I have been debating this very thing last few days. Just watched a Hasbro and Medicom on eBay. Both listed as New in Box, Medi closed at £79GBP + £6 Shipping. Hasbro went for £24 + £6

So at those kind of prices, as much as I like the medi, it's Option 2 as a no brainer!

With the £40+ saving I can add a True Type body and still be £10 up, plus have the fun of the kitbash!

I reserve the right to also upgrade to a Sideshow when released... Oh and buy a medicom, 'cos I'm weak:monkey1

hasbro had the better head sculpt but the chest armour isn't good
so maybe the hasbro with medicom chest peice but good luck buying it separate for a reasonable amount - i went medicom myself

Option 1:

Option 2:

Option 3:

What would you do?

Option 4:

Get Boba Fett (PF preferably), Jango sucks :monkey1:wacky

You can find the medi on these boards for sale for like 85$ sometimes if you can do that get it.

I think you're a little confused... AOTC Jango is the only Jango, as he only ever appeared in AOTC (attack of the clones)

RAH is real action hero, so RAH Jango = AOTC Jango... there aren't 2 different characters/ versions of the character to rerelease...

Medicom RAH figures are usually smaller than normal 1/6, makes em look like teenage bodies vs adults... and can sometimes be sortof cartoonish in terms of sculpt. Personally I don't like the Medi Jango headsculpt, while the armor looks pretty good.

I do not own this figure, but I'll assume if I did I would give it a 7.5/10 on the basis that he would be too short and his head sculpt wouldn't look good.

I do however own the Hasbro. I think the sculpt is great, while the paint is a little weak... the armor could use a few improvements, but overall I think it's a great figure. I think you can usually find the Hasbro for less than the Medicom RAH... I give the Hasbro a 8/10, because his headsculpt is better, he has a set of bendy hands, and he is normal size. He also comes with both Jetpacks, I don't think the RAH does...

and I'm assuming this is the hasbro you are talking about
jango2.jpg

cuz mine doesn't say hasbro anywhere on it...

What the heck are you talking about?! :lol Nobody mentioned anything about a Jango from other movies (I think he was talking about both Fetts, Jango and Boba). :dunno

As for the Medicom, it's a 10/10 when compared with other Medis. If using it for Sideshow, the honker on the HS isn't THAT bad so the size would be the only kicker, making it a 9/10.

Option 3: He'll come eventually, but with 2010 being the 30th Anny of TESB, I think we might wind up seeing Boba first, which means he's still a way's off. :(

I would rather like to see Siedshow come with Boba then Jango :rolleyes: And with the 30th of TESB it would be nice to see him :D

Maybe Jango will be released in 2032? 30th AOTC :angelsmil

What the heck are you talking about?! :lol Nobody mentioned anything about a Jango from other movies (I think he was talking about both Fetts, Jango and Boba). :dunno

I think the reference was between the two different Hasbro 12" versions of Jango.
There is a "Deluxe" version, which is the one to get.
And an "Electronic" version, which is solid sculpted plastic, and should be avoided at all costs!

Don't pick up the wrong one or you'll be dissapointed (unless you like restrictive posed, novelty talking figures, which if they float yer boat, go for it LOL

I think the reference was between the two different Hasbro 12" versions of Jango.
There is a "Deluxe" version, which is the one to get.
And an "Electronic" version, which is solid sculpted plastic, and should be avoided at all costs!

Don't pick up the wrong one or you'll be dissapointed (unless you like restrictive posed, novelty talking figures, which if they float yer boat, go for it LOL

Well, for one of the options he talked about picking up the deluxe version from Hasbro and using the extra set of hands for a custom Boba. That's where I think this "extra Fett" came from. :lol

I have both the Hasbro and the Medicom. While the Medi is shorter than the other 1/6 figures IMO the quality/detail is much better than the Hasbro.

Back