Jango Fett Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so I think I finally got a SS worker with a brain lol I've actually had many great ones so I'm kidding. She said go into my account and just do one payment option to pay in full and this way it automatically does mine at first and not on the schedule. It makes sense but they told me it would do it even on Flex since I paid it off minus the final payment. That never worked so this should.

Oh man, if I started down that path, I'd have some serious investment in Lazy Susans! What an idea though :)

.>DC powered Lazy Susans... voice commanded by Alexa ... oh boy... doubt it would work for me in my bestas.. no space to rotate them.. but you Dennis..... you...... well... :lol ($35 per susan)

I have like $1000 in shelves already so I'd have to just ignore the LS like I do the shelves.

after the Han and Luke debacle....this guy looks amazing. I wish the base was a bit smaller but he'll look great with Boba.

Maul, Kylo and Jango=amazing

Luke, Han and reissuing Chewie and increasing the price=bad

after the Han and Luke debacle....this guy looks amazing. I wish the base was a bit smaller but he'll look great with Boba.

Maul, Kylo and Jango=amazing

Luke, Han and reissuing Chewie and increasing the price=bad

Yeah that sums it up for me too...

they need a fresh wind in the design department

Why does their website say July still I wonder. I changed mine to one payment and off the plan but I never got an email still.

Ok I did live chat and while on it popped up on the SS computer and my email at the same time. Wednesday so I won't get it till Mon.-Tues.

Now if I could sell all my Halo sealed and unsealed pieces I can buy Shockwave.

My card charged yesterday but still no tracking. Usually or actually I've never had it charge not ship out the same day. I think they have server delays sometimes.

Back